Chapter 79 (edited)

(Twins  POV)

"Time to talk, brother" Adrian said sitting on the coffee table in front of me. 

 "It is" he acknowledged, then said  "She's definitely ready for the next step and that's to take our name."  

Adrian got up and  had started to pace, not a nervous pace, but he was deep in thought, planning out how they would proceed.  "I know she said it doesn't matter to her whose name is on the marriage license and I had told you I was more than fine with it being you" Adrian said. 

 Aiden rubbed his chin before responding to what his brother had said; after taking a moment he said "What if she just changes her last name, legally, to Silvano, and we don't have a wedding ceremony per se but a commitment ceremony.  As far as I'm concerned it will still mean the same to me, she can have her dress, flowers, whatever her heart desires; I just want her happy." 

 Adrian smiled at his brother.  "What?" Aiden asked.  

"You been giving this a lot of thought, Aid?"  He shrugged and said maybe.  

Adrian got serious for a moment and said "I'm with you.  I like what you're proposing and I just want her to be happy as well.  So, do we bring this up tonight, just the three of us?"  

"Yes" Aiden said.  "I don't want to let any more time go by.  Let's make this happen."

Adrian started with calling their attorney to find out what they needed to do for a legal name change.  The attorney told Adrian that they would need to file a petition in District Court and an Order For Name Change, which a judge would sign; he also told Adrian he knew the judge that would be signing the Order and said it should go smoothly; they talked some more about other business items then hung up.

 Next call for him to make was to Monique.  She had a great eye for detail and would know exactly how to transform the backyard into a paradise for Chelsea.  He had to hold the phone away from his ear when she squealed after he told her; then she proceeded to tell him it was about time, but she understood with all the drama of late and said she was just glad it was happening.  He leaned back against the couch, happy with all he'd accomplished and went to check on Aiden's progress.

"I contacted the jeweler that did her commitment ring" Aiden said to his brother.  "He said that he just got in a loose diamond, the quality that we want, 5 carats and he says he has two Eternity bands that are thin in width but have diamonds all around.  He said we can have the diamond set in a simple platinum setting.  He just needs about a week's notice." 

 "Sounds perfect" Adrian said.  "Tell him to go ahead and do it.  I don't really see her saying no, do you?" he asked.  

Aiden shook his head no and added "She'll probably cry though."  Adrian nodded.  They loved that about her; that it didn't take much to make her happy.  Adrian told his brother what he'd found out about changing her name and talking with Monique.  His brother just grinned.  

"It's all coming together, isn't it?"  

"It is Aid, it is.  I don't need to ask how you are feeling?  It's written all over your face" Adrian observed. 

 "Bro, you're just as happy as I am" he shot back.  Adrian's response was to ruffle his brother's hair before leaving the room.  

"Adrian!" he yelled but he wasn't mad.  He couldn't be happier.

He smirked at his brother's outburst as he headed back downstairs but he couldn't hide his feelings from him; he was right, he was happy; he was ecstatic.  He'd been hurt by Bella's betrayal but hid it well because he wanted to be strong for Aiden who took it very hard.  Chelsea was exactly what they needed; three wounded hearts coming together to heal and become one.  He picked up his phone to call his woman.  She picked up on the first ring, her voice coming through like a spring rain.  

"Kitten, how's your day?" he asked.  She said it was busy but going good; she had a lot of things she'd missed being gone but she was working hard to get caught up on everything.  She had admitted to him that she was tired but she described it as a good tired.  

They talked some more, then he said he would let her get back to work but added before letting her go "I miss your body, baby.  I know you've been hiding it from me, but please don't deny me anymore.  I need and want you, tonight, in our shower."  

She admitted that she was afraid that Aiden and I were still angry at her for hiding the fact her injuries were so severe and she didn't want them seeing her that way.

  "We're over it" I told her.  "Just bring your perfect little ass home so I can show you why you love me so much" I told her, my voice thick with desire.  She whispered naughty things to me that just made me hard and then said she would make it up to me.  

"I know you will" I promised.  "I love you, Chels".  I could hear her smile as she told me she loved me back.  Everything was working just as we had wanted it to and hopefully in a couple of months we will be having a ceremony that should have happened five years ago.