Chapter 18 (edited)

The brothers walked into the kitchen just in time to see me reaching into the cabinets above, Aiden's shirt riding up to reveal part of my behind.  Aiden groaned as Adrian bit his lip at the sight.  Aiden moved in behind me and grabbed the dish I was after and then placed a kiss on the back of my head.  

"Good morning baby" his voice still husky from sleep and sounding sexy as hell.  I put the dish on the counter, turned around to face him, reached up and planted a good kiss on his mouth and said "Good morning to you too" I said smiling.  

Nothing being mentioned about the conversation earlier.  I walked over to a smiling Adrian and throwing my arms around him, kissed him and gave him the same greeting.  "I hope you guys are hungry.  I don't know about you two but I worked up quite an appetite" I said winking at them both.  

Both the men smirked as Aiden added "You're such a tease" he said jokingly.  I happily fixed three plates with pancakes, fruit and the bacon.  I sat the plates down on the bar and turned back to grab the heated syrup and grab the OJ from the fridge. 

 "This looks delicious" said Adrian.  "I hope so" I said.  "The pancakes are from scratch, not a box" I said wrinkling up my nose and looking very cute while doing so.  "And the maple syrup is homemade" I added.  "Fresh squeezed orange juice for sirs" I said wiggling her eyebrows up and down, placing huge glasses in front of them.  

I turned to walk back for my plate when Aiden grabbed me and brought me between his legs; with both hands on either side of my face he mumbled before kissing me "You are too much, baby."  Oh my.  He tasted like maple syrup.

We had a good time at breakfast laughing and talking and what I loved so much was it felt natural, like we had always been.  "Did you guys get enough to eat?" 

Aiden leaned back and patted his stomach.  "I couldn't eat anymore if I tried.  Thank you baby!" he said kissing my cheek. I got a similar response from Adrian.  "We'll clean up baby.  Go take a shower" Adrian said taking my plate. 

 "Are you sure?" I asked.  He nodded and swatted me on the butt when I turned around.  I shook my head and laughed as I made my way up the stairs.  Who were these two and where had they been all my life?  So this is what happy felt like? 

 I leaned over the railing from upstairs and called out.  "Hey what are we doing today?  I called Monique and told her I was playing hooky!"  Both my gorgeous men's faces appeared from the kitchen and grinning at me like they knew something I didn't.  

"It's a surprise" said Aiden.  "Dress warm" said Adrian.  I shook my head mumbling "You guys are no help at all."  But I was smiling the whole time.  I think at this very moment I could die of happiness.

(Twins POV)

The twins listened for the shower and then both sprang into action.  Adrian called the marina to have their yacht prepared while Aiden called the cook at their father's home and instructed him on what meal to prepare.  They were going to wine and dine her all day, feed her and love her; treat her how a woman should be treated; adore and worship her like the goddess she was created to be.  

After they made their phone calls and got the kitchen cleaned up they headed back up the stairs to join Chelsea in the shower.  They both stood at the entrance to her bathroom and watched in awe as the water beaded and ran slowly down her soft skin; the fragrance of her shampoo filling the bathroom.  

Adrian nodded to Aiden indicating for him to go first, just to test the waters and see if she still wanted them both again.  She didn't seem surprised when a very naked Aiden stepped into the shower with her.  He moved her hair around to her front, poured body wash on a scrunchy and gently washed her back.

Soft little moans were making both brothers hard; they loved how she sounded, it turned them on.  

"Tell Adrian to get his sexy ass in here now" Chelsea commanded.  She turned around to see both brothers, naked, hard and looking sexy as fuck.  Taking the scrunchy from Aiden and filled it with some more body wash as Adrian stepped behind her.  

She ran it over Aiden's broad shoulders, down the front of his chest, over his delicious abs and finally his cock.  His head went back as she slowly ran her hands up and down his length and while she was doing this Adrian's hands were busy caressing her body.  Chelsea let her head drop back against Adrian as he massaged and tweaked her hard nipples.  

"Damn it you guys" she cried hoarsely.  

"What is it baby, tell us" Adrian urged.  

"I need you both, so much" she said feeling emotionally vulnerable.  "Not just in bed either.  I need your emotional and mental support.  I love how you make me feel" she finished, her voice hitching.

Aiden quickly rinsed the soap from his body and pulled her to him, while Adrian stepped in closer.  

"We gotcha baby, we gotcha" said the brothers together.  "Aiden, take her now" commanded Adrian.  Aiden lifted her up and placed her back to the shower wall and slipped himself into her. 

 Aiden let Chelsea take a moment to get used to his size before he started to move inside her.  "Okay baby?" he asked concerned.  

"Yes" she breathed.  "Make love to me Aiden."  

He lowered his mouth onto hers as he started slowly and deliberately sliding in and out of her body.  After they kissed, he laid his head on his woman's shoulder as she watched Adrian pleasure himself.  

(Chelsea's POV)

God he was so huge and it was so erotic having one brother inside of me while I watched the other stroke himself.  Adrian's head had dropped back and his pace had increased so I begged Aiden to move faster; I wanted us to come together. 

 I was there but I was trying to wait and take my cue from Adrian; our eyes sent an unspoken message between the two of us and when he nodded his head I let mine drop back to the shower wall and clinching myself around Aiden we all three climaxed at the same time; all that could be heard was our increased breathing.  

Aiden placed my feet gently on the floor as I reached my hand up and cupped his face and tenderly kissed him; when I was finished with him I turned to Adrian and did the same thing.  

We didn't need to say anything, we finished our shower, got out and toweled off.  I was certainly going to enjoy having these two in my life for a long time.