Chapter 33

--Chapter 33--

[ Present Day ]

Recap:

"Do you remember anything else he said?"

"He told me his name but I don't really remember what it was. I know it started with a D." She concluded. "Derek? No. Dalton? Dean? I can't remember." She began to guess to herself.

I frowned, weirdly finding myself to know who it was. "Is it Demitri?"

Demitri was my best friend in 1911. He and I became enemies abruptly and distanced ourselves before we would end up literally killing each other. For some reason, I felt like I was supposed to know it was him.

"That's it."

........................................

"Compelled?" Olivia furrowed her brows in disbelief. I wish it wasn't true either. In fact, I'd love it if the entire sudden population of fictional creatures would return back into their books and movies.

Harry nodded in distress, glancing quickly around the room at the tensed eyes. We were now at Harry's house with Jade and Aiden who are also very stunned about the situation.

Since Olivia's grandmother hadn't pick up the phone last night, we signed her out of the hospital with the help of my mom. For now, we're just keeping her at Harry's until we figure something out.

"Do you guys know how crazy you sound? First, I'm a vampire. Next, I'm compelled? What type of joke are you guys trying to pull?" Her eyes were wide and agitated. I don't blame her.

Harry sighed, sitting back on Jade's expensive couch. He looked at her in expectance to do something.

She instantly stood up, turning to Olivia as she kept her hands together. "Hun, do you really not remember ANYTHING?" She asked hopefully, only to be disappointed from a careless nod from Olivia. "I can unclog your memory but it requires using witch craft, and you supposedly think this is all impossible, so would you let me at least try and use the magic on you?"

Olivia's face quickly changed to disgust for a few seconds as she held her stomach. I looked at Harry, knowing it had something to do with her transitioning. Even though I don't know much about the whole vampire stuff, I knew well enough from the things Harry had told me. The story about him and Demitri, the death of his family, and his first experience during the transition. It all sounds gut-wrenching.

Her facial features relaxed, aware that the other three people in the room had been staring at her. "You can try, but I doubt that any of this darn witch craft will help. Oh and it'd be great if I could get something to eat, I'm starving!"

Aiden got up to go to the kitchen as Jade rested her hands on Olivia's head and began speaking a type of language that I'm sure was only known to her and her witch friends. As soon as she was done, Olivia opened her eyes and focussed herself back into the room like as if she was asleep for a period of time, even though it was just ten seconds of Jade talking tongue.

"He bit me." Her tone filled with horror as her words came out with confidence. It's crazy how this magic works. One minute she's denying everything we tell her and is completely clueless of whatever happened to her last night, next minute she's entirely convinced that someone bit her.

"Who bit you?" Harry spoke beside her.

"Demitrious bit me. He bit me right here." Her hand went up to meet her neck but pulled away in shock when she realized that there was nothing there. Not a bandage, nor a bite mark. Her eyes welled up with tears as she closed her mouth. "What's happening to me?"