The Coffee House

Alex

So, it all started when Madi and I were getting tea at the coffee house. And I know what your thinking. Tea? At a coffee house but yes, our parents friends owned the place and they didn't trust Madi and I drinking coffee. So all of the employees that worked there refused to give us any.

But at the time we were sitting at a high top table checking out guys as per usual and having small talk.

"Ohh, look at him, I love his hair." Madi said as she gestured to a guy near us. I turned around to look and smiled.

"Totally, it makes him look all mysterious." I said and she nodded.

Then a ding went off signaling someone had entered the coffee shop. Madi and I both turned and looked to see four guys walk in. May I mention four super hot guys. I looked at Madi and she gave me a knowing look that pretty much said, "look at them!"

I tried not to act obvious as I snuck some looks toward them but I think one of them noticed. Because when I looked over one of them locked eyes with me. Shivers went up my back.

He had nice black shaggy hair and was wearing a black v-neck with blue jeans and sneakers. After a few seconds of us staring at each other I quickly looked away. Once I did I heard a growl sound.

"Did you hear that?" Madi asked and I nodded. "Sounds weird. But would you look at the blond guy, like Oh My God!" She whispered to me. I just smiled at laughed at her.

Then there was another ding sound and Madi and I looked up to see another guy walk in. Madi looked back at me and smiled, "he's cute." She said and then I heard another growl.

"What the heck is that noise?" I said loudly and Madi just shrugged. Then she gestured towards the group of guys from before. I looked and saw that they were all staring at us.

"Take a picture it will last longer." Madi said as she flipped her brown hair off her shoulder. "Oh crap, my mom and dad are gonna be so angry, we're late! Cmon Alex we have To go!" Madi yelled as she got up from her seat. I just chuckled as I slowly got up and threw away my drink.

"Bye Taylor, bye Stewart." I said to the owners, they smiled and waved goodbye as I walked out the door.

Jacob

Dylan, Cole, Mark and I got out of the car.

"So explain why we are here again?" Cole asked and Dylan gave him an angry look.

"Alpha Jacob ordered us to come here because.... He smelt something funny." Mark said.

"Hey hey, shut up, what if it's like a rogue. Then you three would be glad I brought you here." I said as we walked in the coffee house.

"Or it could just be the blueberry muffins." Mark said and Cole laughed at his joke.

But I dint pay attention because the best smell in the world filled my nose, I stopped in my tracks and breathed it in. It smelt of strawberries and lemon drops.

I guess I stood there for too long because Cole had to shove me into my seat. "Bro, what's going on. You and Dylan just stopped and started sniffing." He said as he gestured to Dylan.

"I just smelled something really really good." Dylan said.

"Me too." I said as looked around. Then my eyes stopped at I looked at the most beautiful girl in the world. She had long blonde hair that was in a messy braid and tan skin, she had big brown eyes and a very adorable smile. She was wearing black jeans, a blue t shirt and a black jacket.

My wolf started screaming in my head, 'MATE!! MATE!!' He was saying to me.

"Uh....guys." Mark tried getting my attention, "what's wrong with them?" He asked and I looked back at him.

"I found my mate." I said in disbelief.

"Wait. Which one. Because one of the two girls over there is Mine!" Dylan said strongly.

"The blonde one." I said as I gestured towards her.

"Oh thank god. Because mine is the brunette." Dylan said with list in his eyes.

"Woah, congrats guys." Cole said to us.

I looked back at my mate and smiled noticing she was glancing back at me. And then I locked eyes with her big brown ones. We stared at each other for a few seconds before she looked away. I growled loudly.

"What?" Cole asked.

"She looked away." I said angrily.

"Did you hear that?" The brunette asked my mate and she nodded. "Sounds weird. But would you look at the blond guy, like Oh My God!" She said and I looked over at Dylan who was smiling like an idiot.

"She thinks I'm hot." He said matter of factly.

There was a ding and the two girls looked over at the guy who just came in. "He's cute." The brunette girl said. That made Dylan growl loudly and he started to grip the table so tightly that his knuckles turned white.

"What the heck was that noise?" The brunette said as she looked around, then her eyes landed on our group and she looked at my mate and gestured towards us.

They both were staring at us while the four of us were staring at them.

"Take a picture it will last longer." The brunette said before flipping her hair and looking away.

I chuckled and looked at Dylan, "I like her." He said.

"Oh crap, my mom and dad are gonna be so angry, we're late! Cmon Alex we have To go!" Dylan's mate yelled as she got up from her seat.

My mate 'Alex slowly got out of her seat and chuckled as she followed her friend.

"They're leaving!" I said as I stood up from my seat. But Cole pushed me back down.

"They're human. They don't know that we are their mates." Dylan said angrily.

"Well I need her!" I yelled, "she's mine!" I growled as I stood up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note

So I wrote this story when I was in like sixth grade. I completed it and then it got deleted from wattpad. I don't know how, I don't know why. But I'm writing it again, I'm changing things and such and I might not update all the time. But I want to complete this story again.

And most of the chapters will be published right after I finish writing them, I'm not going to edit any of the chapters until I'm all finished with the book.

I really like reading comments and such, so please comment and rate and such.