Waking Up

Alex

I woke up and remembered what happened the night before. We got kidnapped I leapt from the bed but instantly fell when I saw that my wrist was handcuffed to the bed frame. I pulled on it until my wrist was numb.

I looked around for something in reach, but saw nothing. I kept on pulling until the door opened. It was the boy from the coffee house. I started screaming!

"It was you! That's why you were following us! You fricken kidnapped us!!!! I would tear you to shreds if it weren't for this handcuff! You Little-" he cut me off by covering his hand over my mouth.

"Shhh Alex it's okay." He said soothingly.

I kicked him in the stomach and started yelling again, "don't you dare touch me! Wait...." I stopped, "where's Madi? Is she okay? Did you hurt her? Is she dead? I swear to god if you killed her I would-" he cut me off again.

"Tear me to shreds, I get it okay. And Madi is fine, she's with Dylan. The blonde guy. Look I'm sorry we kidnapped you its just-" this time I cut him off.

"Are you going to rape me?" I asked and he just looked at me confused, "either that or your gonna kill me. And trust me killing me would be much better than raping me because-" he cut me off again!

"No! I'm not going to rape you. Or kill you. Again, I'm sorry we kidnapped you, it's for something important." He said.

"What? Are you going to sell me as a slave or keep me as your servant or something? And seriously why are you apologizing? Like, you kidnapped us, and-" this time he wasn't the one to cut me off. But I heard a scream, a very familiar scream that belonged to my best friend.

"Madi! I yelled as I jumped off the bed, I was then pulled back because of the handcuff. "LET ME GO!! She's hurt or scared or in trouble or something!"  I yelled as I pulled on the cuff.

"Alex, stop you're going to hurt yourself." He said as he came closer to me.

"Please." I said as a tear came down my cheek. He looked at me once more before unlocking the cuff.

I ran out of the room and into the only one that had its lights on. I ran in to see the blonde dude getting yelled at by Madi.

"You little!!! Don't you dare apologize. Who apologizes for kidnapping someone! You have no right to! You kidnapped me and my best friend and-" she looked at me, "ALEX!" She yelled. She tried to run towards me but couldn't because she had been handcuffed to the bedpost.

"Madi." I said as I ran over and gave her a hug, "you're not hurt or anything right?" I asked and she nodded.

"You let her go?" I heard the blondy ask.

"I can't say no to her. And she was hurting herself from the handcuff." The guy said.

"Okay, so why did you kidnap us?" Madi asked once we separated from our hug.

"All he told me was that it was for something important. I think he wants to sell us." I whispered the last part.

"We are not going to sell you." The blonde said and I gasped in disbelief that he actually heard me.

"We kidnapped you because.....well because....you guys aren't ready to know the answer." The black haired guy said.

"Not ready? Are you kidding me? I just argued my way into him letting me go, I think we are fully ready to know why we were kidnapped." I said as I pointed to the black haired one.

"We will tell you when the time is right. But for now, we can go and eat breakfast." Blondy said to us and he unlocked Madi's handcuff.

"I didn't think kidnappers would be so nice, they're actually feeding us. This is weird." Madi whispered to me and I nodded.

They were on both sides of us as we walked down the stairs. Then Madi and I sat at on the stools as the boys stood in front of us.

"What are you staring at?" Madi asked the blondy as she looked behind and around her.

"Oh-uh, nothing." He stuttered.

"Oh, by the way. I'm Jacob, and this is Dylan." The black haired one said as he took out some fruit and a knife.

I gave Madi and knowing look and when the two boys weren't looking she grabbed the knife and hid it under the table. Jacob did t seem to notice as he just grabbed another one.

"So uh....tell us about yourselves." Dylan said.

I just looked over at Madi and she looked at me, and we stayed silent as I saw Madi playing with the knife underneath the table.

"Cmon girls, we aren't going to hurt you." Jacob said as he passed each of us a plate of fruit.

"How do we know that? You had ten guys come and kidnap us? You handcuffed us to beds? Why should we tell you anything about us?" Madi asked and I nodded.

"Well, you shouldn't, but at least we are trying to be nice." Dylan said and Madi nodded.

"So when will you uh....let us go." I said nervously as I looked up at Jacob.

"That's not an option." He said seriously to me.

Then two guys came in. "Oh, girls, this is Mark and this is Cole. They will be your guards, Dylan and I have to leave for some....stuff." Jacob said nervous,say as him and Dylan shuffled out of the room.

"So uh hi." Mark said to us.

"Sorry we uh....kidnapped you." Cole said.

"Again, why are you apologizing. Kidnappers aren't supposed to do that. They're supposed to torture you, kill you, rape you, use you as leverage or make ran some money. Actually don't do any of those things, please. Just apologize, apologizing is good." I said the last few things nervously.

"Well, do you want to go watch tv?" Mark asked and I looked at Madi and she nodded.

As we were walking I saw the front door. I gave Madi a knowing look and when the two boys weren't looking we ran. After a few seconds when we were close to the door I turned just in time to see Cole try and grab Madi, but she took out the knife and cut into his skin. He yelled in pain as I turned around and opened the front door ready to run even faster for escape.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Okay so I just found out that I have to work at 8:15 tomorrow morning and I'm freaking out. It's my very first day at the new job and I wish I would've gotten like a one or two day notice. Not like ten hours. But yeah...just thought you guys might like to know...