He's Back

Alex

We met up with the rest of the group at the food court.

"We'll get the food." Mark said as he and the other boys left for food.

The girls and I found a table for six and we all were talking about the stuff we bought.

Madi had more bags than Veronica and me combined which didn't come off as a surprise as Madi was the note girly one out of the three of us. But we were all laughing waiting for the boys when three people sat in the seats meant for the guys.

"Hello girls, long time no see." I looked over and fear went down my spine as I saw who sat across from me. Blake.

"What are you doing here?" I asked angrily.

"Leave." Veronica said quickly to the boys but they just laughed.

"Why? It doesn't look like any of your mates are here to save you. I just wanted to see you again Alex." Blake said as he looked me up and down.

My hands gripped the table tightly and my knuckles started turning white. I looked at the girls and as were we're about to bolt when Blake spoke up.

"Oh what's the matter, are you scared?" Blake said as he got up and walked behind my chair. His hands grabbed my shoulder tightly and I flinched.

"Leave her alone." Madi said as she moved out of her seat, but one of the other men grabbed ahold of Madi.

"I don't think I've met you before little lady." Another one of the men said a she walked up to Veronica.

Veronica backed away but the man gave her an evil smirk before he used his speed and quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her toward him.

"Jacob is coming." I said as I tried to get out of Blake's grip. He squeezed my shoulders and a little whimper came out of my mouth.

"Now listen to me, you will come with us now, or else everyone around you will get hurt. You're little mate is nowhere to be seen." Blake said as he whispered in my ear.

I stayed silent but Blake shoved my shoulders so I would stand up. He grabbed ahold of my arm and started pulling me away.

"No stop, let go of me!" I yelled as I tried to get away from him. But Blake just tightened his grip on my arm making me stop yelling.

"You will listen to what I say. You will not try to move or yell or draw any attention to us." He said quietly, "Do you understand?" He asked in an angry tone. I nodded in fear as I looked at Madi and Veronica both start walking a way with the other men.

Where were the boys? We needed them. I got scared for what was going to happen if the boys never showed.

Blake started steering me away and towards the door. I tried using my heels to slow us down but Blake kicked me in the back of the leg to keep me moving.

"If you don't keep moving princess bad things will happen." Blake whispered in my ear, sending a chill down my spine.

"Don't-don't call me that." I said to him and he chuckled.

"I will call you whatever I please, princess." He said in a low voice.

I was about to speak again but a loud growl erupted through the mall.

I turned to see Jacob, Dylan and Mark running towards us using their speed. Blake saw this and instantly picked me up and started running in the opposite direction of the boys.