Finishing It

Alex

I woke up the next morning wrapped in Jacobs arms. I unraveled myself and stepped in the bathroom. I got ready for the day and when I exited the bathroom Jacob was sitting up and staring at me.

"What?" I asked as he continued to stare at me.

"You're beautiful." He said as he stood up and gave me a hug, he leaned towards me for a kiss but I playfully pushed him away.

"Stop it Jacob, I'm gonna go make some breakfast." I said as I exited the room and walked down the steps to the kitchen.

"We will finish this." He said from behind me.

I started by cracking some eggs on a pan and placing them on a plate when they were done. Jacob had followed me down stairs and soon Madi and dylan had joined us. Madi started making some pancakes while I finished the eggs.

"You do you realize you don't have to cook for us." Dylan said as he and Jacob chuckled.

"Who said this food was for you?" Madi said jokingly as she placed a tower of pancakes on a plate.

"Even if you hadn't meant to make them for me I'm still gonna eat them." Dylan said as he grabbed a pancake and took a bite.

"Hey!" Madi said as she lunged for dylan to grab the pancake back.

The two started running around the house, dylan sneaking pancakes every so often. I laughed at the two of them as I started making some bacon.

I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist, from the sparks I knew it was Jacob. He planted kisses on my shoulders. Soon I wasn't able to concentrate on cooking.

"Jacob." I said in a stern tone. "I'm busy."

"Well hurry up, I just want to spend time with you." He said to me and I laughed as he swayed me body with his.

"Do you want this bacon to be cooked good or to be cooked very good?" I questioned him as he continued to kiss my neck.

"I'm okay with just the good ones." He said with a chuckle. "We still haven't finished what we started last night." He whined.

"Well I'm not and I'm starting to get tired of closing my eyes as you two get all weird with each other." Jacob and I both turned around as Cole spoke. He sat on the stool behind the counter with his hands over his eyes.

Jacob and I laughed at him as he removed his hands.

"Is the bacon done?" Cole asked quickly staring at the pan in front of me.

"Yes it's done." I said as I placed the bacon on his plate. I ate a few pieces along with some pancakes.

Cole started to devour his food quickly and I laughed at him.

"Are you going to eat?" I asked as I noticed Jacob staring at me.

"I'm not hungry." He said quickly, "are you done yet?" He sounded like a child.

"No I need to finish eating." I said as I started to eat my pancakes in the slowest way possible trying to annoy him.

Once I had finished Jacob started trying to pull me upstairs.

"Wait, Cole didn't you say you needed me to help you with something." I said as I quickly pulled away from Jacob.

"No, alex, I did not." Cole said with a smirk. Trying to say he was not going to help me.

"I hate you." I said to Cole and Jacob grabbed my waist and flipped me over his shoulder. He ran upstairs and into our room and then set me on the bed.

Jacob started kissing my lips softly. I got up and ran to the other side of the room.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jacob asked me in a sly way as he got up from the bed.

"Hmmmm, I think I just came over here." I said in a playful way.

Jacob took a step towards me and I took one step back, this continued until I bumped into the wall.

Jacob pressed himself against me and put his arms on either side of me, trapping me against the wall.

He leaned in for a kiss but I used my speed to quickly get under his arm and across the room from him.

Jacob reacted quickly and followed me to the other side of the room. He grabbed both of my wrists and pinned them to the wall. This time I couldn't use my speed to avoid him.

"Can't get away this time Alex." Jacob smirked.

"You get so cute when you're annoyed." I said as I tried to move my hands from his grip but they wouldn't budge.

"I am not cute." He said to me and I giggled. "I am an alpha and alphas are not cute." He said in an angry tone.

"You're even cuter when you're angry." I said to him and he pouted at my words.

He leaned in for a kiss and I couldn't dodge him anymore. But as his lips touched mine I didn't want to dodge him.

The sparks went from my entire body, making my skin feel like its been electrocuted, but in a good way. Our lips moved in sync and when he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance I granted it.

We continued to kiss like this for a few minutes. His arms still pinning my own to the wall. I was unable to move, but I didn't want to move. I could stay like this forever.

Jacob moved from kissing my lips to my neck. He loosened his grip on my wrists and I freed my hands. I tangled my fingers in his hair tugging the strands slightly causing a growl to escape his mouth.

Jacob wrapped an arm around my waist and moved us toward the bed. He kneeled on top of me and placed his lips once again on mine.

I continued to tug at his hair and he moved his hands to grab mine and pin them above my head.

"You can't keep doing that." Jacob said in a quiet voice as he continued to kiss me.

"Jacob..." I said through the kiss.

"Wrong." He said, I looked up to see his eyes almost black, "the name's Luke." He said with a smile as he continued to kiss me.

"Alex, you're so beautiful." Luke said as he started to kiss my shoulder. Then my collarbone, then his lips grazed over my mark. Shivers went up my spine at his touch.

He continued to kiss my mark after he saw my reaction. I struggled to stop myself as a quiet moan escaped my lips. I felt Luke smile at this.

He continued to kiss my mark and soon started to lick around where his teeth had once been. I tried to move my arms but he still had them pinned.

"I love seeing you like this." Luke mumbled as his lips returned to mine and I used my tongue to explore his mouth.

"Like what?" I asked still trying to free my hands.

"Completely vulnerable to my touch, under my control." He said his voice in a husky tone.

We continued to kiss and soon he freed my hands. I used them to feel his chest. I traced my fingers over every muscle that was on his torso. Goosebumps appeared on his skin and I continued to use my hands to trace his stomach.

That's how we spent the next 15 minutes, continuously kissing each other. We pulled apart, both out of breath. I got up from the bed and smoothed down my hair before going to the bathroom.

I looked at my appearance in the mirror, my lips were swollen and my wrists had red rings around from where Jacob had grabbed me.

I smiled hoping that this would happen again.

~~~~~~~~~
A/n
You're guys' support is so overwhelming and I am eternally grateful for all of it.

Boy update, so I'm in a play at the moment, sleeping beauty, I play the pink fairy, Fauna. But there's a guy who plays the prince who always takes his time to talk to me even when he's obviously talking to someone else. I don't know what this means but I really hope he continues to talk to me.

That's about it,
Comment vote and such...