Protective

Jacob

Dylan had mindlinked me during my date with Alex.

'Jacob! Something has happened at the house! Madi and I were watching movies when we heard a sound and we ran upstairs and people were in your room. They jumped out the window but they left a note. You need to get back here fast!' He yelled through the mind link.

Alex and I raced back to the house and got there as fast as possible. Almost the entire pack was on a trip to the neighboring pack but Madi and Dylan were still there.

Once we got there Alex and I met up with Dylan and Madi.

"Madi! Are you okay? Jacob said someone broke in and I got so worried because I knew you two were the only ones home and-" she cut alex off.

"Don't worry Alex, I'm fine, Dylan was there to protect me." She said as she gave Dylan a peck on the cheek.

"So what exactly happened?" I asked as we hurried to our room.

"There was a noise and once we got up here two people jumped from the windows and one of them said, 'see you soon dylan.' They left a note on the desk. I think they were expecting you to be home." Dylan said quickly and Madi nodded.

"Where's the note?" I asked urgently.

"Here. I haven't got the chance to read it yet either." Dylan said as he handed me a slip of paper.

I started reading it knowing everyone was reading it from behind me and over my shoulder.

Dear alpha Jacob,
So sad that we missed you I was really disappointed when I didn't get to see your beautiful mate again. Something had occurred to me at the last time we met. I didn't think shadows existed anymore but your and your betas mates proved me wrong. Why haven't you told anyone about them yet? Scared they could get taken away? I do believe Alex and I look a lot better together than with you, maybe we can make that happen. And I also know that one of my pack members would love to have the beta female Madi by his side. Hopefully I can meet the two again, and soon.
            ~Alpha Blake

I crumpled up the note in my hands out of the anger that built up inside me.

"Jacob-" I cut alex off.

"He isn't getting you." I stated firmly.

"Of course he isn't, you're here to make sure of that." Alex placed her hand on my shoulder and the sparks that came from it started to calm me down.

"How did he get in the house?" I asked dylan with a strict tone.

"Alpha the pack is on a trip. We had less guards. No one thought this could happen. We were expecting a whole pack to attack not two members to sneak in." Dylan said quickly and I nodded.

I saw that dylan had a protective arm wrapped around Madi's waist and I did the same to Alex.

"Don't worry guys nothing is going to happen to us. Once the pack gets back in a few days we will all start training just like before and they won't get back into the pack again." Alex said trying to reassure me.

"I'm going to make sure nothing happens to you two. But you will be by our sides or with five guards each every moment of every day. And that means no training you will stay in this house." I ordered in my alpha tone.

"But Jacob-" alex started but I cut her off.

"No buts you will do as I say until we know that Blake and his threats are gone." I said.

"Boys, you need to understand that we can take care of ourselves. We don't need protection." Madi said and alex nodded.

"Don't need protection? Let's not forget what happened the last time you two were out by yourselves. Blake and his men got you two. And we are not having a repeat of that, ever again." Dylan said in an angry tone and I agreed with him.

"I can't believe you are bringing that up. How were we supposed to know we were in danger, there had been no threat to us ever before. And if I'm not forgetting alex and I were the ones who got ourselves out of that not you." Madi said in an angry tone. She grabbed Alex's wrist and the two of them stormed out of the room.

Dylan and I stood there silently.

"Madi's right, I shouldn't have brought that up. How could they have known." Dylan said as he stared at the ground.

"They still need to be protected." I said through gritted teeth.

I went into the room that they entered and saw the two girls sitting on a bed and watching tv.

"If you would like to stay in here tonight instead of your rooms with your mate you are able to. But there will be two guards guarding the door, two outside guarding the window and one in here with the two of you." I said in a strict tone.

"Jacob, we don't need that many guards, I know you want to protect us but you've seen us fight we are stronger than you think. We are shadows so it's not like we are completely useless." Alex said to me.

"Even if you weren't shadows you would never be considered useless. And I know you can take care of yourselves, but I just cant have anything happen to you." I said quietly, the thought of alex getting hurt came into my mind.

"Jacob, come, let's go to your room." Alex said as she grabbed my arm and we walked to the room.

"Alex I just can't have you get hurt or taken away. I just can't, if it happens I don't know what I'd do. You're my everything." I said as I embraced her in a hug and kissed her forehead.

"Jacob nothing will happen to me." She said as she looked up towards me.

"How do you know that?" I asked her.

"Because you will be there to protect me." She said and I smiled as I lifted her off the ground and placed her on the bed.

Alex leaned towards me and planted a kiss on my lips. She pulled away quickly but I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me and continued the kiss. After a few moments of us making out I started trailing kisses down her neck and toward her mark. I smiled at the memory of making her mine. Alex gave out a little whimper that made my wolf start to come through.

"Alex..." I mumbled through the kisses.

"Jacob let's just go to sleep." She said as she pulled away from the kiss.

I gave a low growl and she giggled.

"We are finishing this tomorrow." I said and she giggled once more. Before getter no under the covers. I wrapped my arms around her and soon we were both fast asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I really liked writing this so I hope you like reading it.

Life update, I spent my entire day reading, writing and baking cookies which is what I like to call a good day.

Well that's about it,
Comment vote and such...