Movie Date

Madi (these are my favorite)

After Alex and Jacob left for their date Dylan said he wanted to watch a movie with me in one of the living rooms.

"But I'm hungry." I said with a pout on my face.

"I have food in the room." He said with a smile.

"But I'm tired." I said with another pout.

"I'll carry you." He said as I jumped on his back.

"Well alrighty then, let's go wolfy." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Don't call me that." He said with a chuckle.

"I will call you whatever I please, now hurry up." I said to him.

He carried me to the living room. I smiled as he set me down and I looked at what he had set up for us.

There were blankets covering the floor and couch along with giant fuzzy pillows. He had placed bowl upon bowls of popcorn and different assortments of candy. And on the giant tv was the beginning paused scene of Tangled.

"Oh my god! This is my favorite movie!" I yelled as I jumped on the couch and grabbed a bowl that was filled with peanut butter cups and Hershey chocolate.

"I'm glad you like it." Dylan said as he sat beside me and took a peanut butter cup from the bowl.

"Mine." I said as I took the peanut butter cup back and shoved it in my mouth.

"Mine." He said as she wrapped his arm around my waist and pressed play for the movie.

"You're so weird." I said as I laughed at his actions.

"That's okay, I'm always weird." He smiled.

We continued watching the movie and Dylan would say the funniest comments throughout the movie.

"Imagine how much shampoo she uses."

"A frying pan is always the best choice."

"Pascal is my spirit animal."

"Max is my favorite horse."

"I wish I was Flynn Rider."

I laughed at his last comment.

"I wish I was Rapunzel." I said as the movie was coming to an end.

"Well then, I'll be your Flynn if you'll be my Rapunzel." Dylan said with the biggest smile on his face.

"Well obviously I'll say yes to that." I said as I pecked his lips. "But I'll pass on the hair, 70 feet is way to much." I smiled.

"You'd look adorable with any hairstyle." He says with a smile as he pecked my lips.

"You're just saying that because you're my mate." I said with a smirk and he chuckled.

"Heck no, I'm saying that because if you would look in a mirror you'd see a princess. My princess." He said as he wrapped both of his arms around my waist and pulled me into his lap.

"Are you my prince then?"

"Well who else would I be? You're sister?" He laughed.

I grabbed both of his hands with my own and intertwined our fingers. I put our hands up and leaned my head against his chest.

"So do you want to watch another movie?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Of course, I'll do anything as long as I'm with you." He smiled as he laid down.

Because my hands were with his I fell down on his chest. I sat up to move but he pulled me back down towards his again.

"No, stay, I like it better when you're close by." He said with a smile on his face. I smiled too as I shifted my head so I would be able to see the tv.

He put on another movie. It happened to be another Disney movie. Frozen. He chose Frozen.

Dylan was running his hand down my back throughout the whole movie. I played with the fingers on his hands. Counting all the different lines on his palm along with the calluses on them.

Dylan's hands were so big compared to my tiny ones it was almost comedic at the size different.

"You're so small." Dylan said as if he was reading my mind.

"Shut up." I said as I buried my face into his chest.

"It's cute." He said as he lifted my head up so I could see his face.

"Be quiet and watch the movie, my favorite part is coming up." I said as I turned and face the movie. I felt his chest vibrate as he chuckled.

"You know we should go on a big fancy date like Alex and Jacob." He said and I smiled.

"I would like that, except I think just lying here with you watching Disney movies would beat a date at a big fancy restaurant." I said as I turned to look at his face.

"Awwww that's adorable, but I know that you love dressing up all fancy and doing you're makeup and putting your hair all up in an adorable way." Dylan said as he kissed my forehead.

"Yes that would be fun, but just being here with you is perfect." I said as I kissed his cheek.

"How can someone be so cute." He said as he kissed my nose.

I blushed and tried to hide my face but he lifted my chin and made me stare into his eyes. He leaned towards me and when our lips touched the sparks moved throughout my entire body. Dylan smiled into the kiss and he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I denied. Dylan gave a little growl which I smiled at.

"Calm down wolfy." I said into the kiss.

Dylan took this as a chance to put his tongue in my mouth, we continued to lay together our lips in sync with one another.

We separated from the kiss to catch our breath.

"Madi I-" Dylan got cut off when we heard a bang come from upstairs.

"What was that noise?" I asked as Dylan and I shot out of the couch.

"I-I don't know, most of the pack went on a trip to-to some place. I don't know, but no one should be upstairs. I'm gonna go check it out, you stay here." He ordered me as he was about to start upstairs.

"Nuh-uh, I'm coming with you." I said as I sped upstairs using my speed with Dylan close behind me.

"The noise came from Jacob's room." Dylan said from behind me.

I opened the door to see a two figures in the room.

"Shit! Quickly get out!" One of the figures said.

I flicked on the lights to see them starting to jump out the window.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Dylan yelled from behind me as he pushed me behind him in a protective way.

"See you soon Dylan." The figure said as he turned around with a smirk on his face as he jumped out the window.

"Oh my god, was that-" Dylan cut me off.

"I need to talk to Jacob." Dylan said quickly. "Madi cmon I need you to get to a safe place, they may still be close by."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n

I love you guys so much and the support you give me is amazing. I am honestly so happy at the moment because of the amount of chapters that I have been writing. The last few months have been rough and since I've started writing again I've been so much happier.

Life update, my aunt is engaged and I am so happy. My soon to be uncle is my favorite person ever and I am so happy about it.

Boy update, the boy I'm in the project with stared at me throughout the whole presentation and it was great.
But my friend is having boys troubles and I'm not really the best person to give advice so she's kinda mad at me for not helping.

So thank you for everything,
Comment vote and such....