Getting Ready

Jacob

I woke up the next morning with the most beautiful girl cuddled up next to me. It felt amazing knowing she was actually mine and now had a mark to prove it.

The mating process is not finished yet, but it is still a step towards the finishing point. Which is amazing considering the fact that Alex didn't want to do it in the first place.

To celebrate marking Alex I decided it was time I took her on a date. A real date. I wanted to dress nice and see her in whatever elegant beautiful dress she would pick. I wanted to go to a big fancy expensive restaurant where we can talk about anything and everything.

But, I had pack duties to attend to this morning and wouldn't be home till around 6, perfect time to start a date.

I slowly and quietly unwrapped my arms from Alex as I got up to find a piece of paper and pen, then I continued to write.

Dear Alex,
I have gone away for pack business for the day and will be home around six pm. At 6:15 I will be taking you out on a date. We will be going to a very fancy restaurant, so dress nice. See you then.
~Jacob

I smiled as I set the note down on the desk where I know she would see it when she woke up.

I quickly got dressed and made my way downstairs to meet Dylan.

"Dylan!" I practically yelled once I saw him.

"What?"

"I did it." I said with a grin.

"What?" He asked once again.

"Last night, Alex let me mark her." I said with a giant smile on my face.

"Woah, congrats dude. I don't think Madi is ready for that yet. I'm going at her pace so she feels comfortable." He said and I nodded. "But I had an idea yesterday, a surprise for the girls." He finished.

"I'm listening." I said as I stepped toward him.

Alex

I woke up and saw the note. I smiled at the memories of last night as I walked downstairs for breakfast. Madi was down there cooking. While Veronica sat at the counter waiting for food.

"Hey Madi, Veronica." I said as I took a spot next to Veronica.

"Good morning Alex would yo- oh my god!" Madi freaked out.

I shot out from my seat, "what?! Why are you yelling." I asked.

"You're-you're neck." Madi said pointing at me,

I looked down at my neck but couldn't see the whole thing clearly.

"Oh my god! Alex why didn't you tell me!" Veronica yelled as she shot out of her seat.

"I uh- it just kind of happened, I haven't even seen it yet." I said as I got up and walked toward the bathroom.

I saw my reflection in the mirror, and smiled as I saw my mark from last night. Veronica and Madi followed me in.

"What is that?" Madi asked as she pointed to it.

"Jacobs mark." I said with a goofy grin.

"Oh my god, Alex, you let him mark you without telling me!" Madi yelled as she turned me around and started shaking my shoulders.

"It, it happened so fast. I-I didn't plain for it to happen yet, but then it just happened and-I don't know." I said as I took her hands off my shoulders and placed them by her side.

"Did you two also then have sex last night! Because I swear if you lost your virginity without telling me I'm gonna-" I cut her off.

"No! We did not have sex, I fell asleep right after he marked me." I said and she nodded. "But we're going on a date tonight." I said with a smile on my face.

"Ohhhhhh, maybe tonight then you two will-" I cut Veronica off.

"Nooooooooo, I am not ready for that." I said as we walked back to the kitchen.

I saw that the bacon Madi was trying to make now had burned up and seemed like it would catch fire any second now.

"Ugh darn it. I was hungry." Veronica said as she threw the burnt bacon in the trash and took out some more from the fridge.

Madi took the bacon from Veronica and put it on a pan and started cooking again.

---------------------

The girls and I spent the rest of the night figuring out an outfit for me to wear on my date with Jacob. He said it was a fancy restaurant so I knew I had to wear a dress but I was having trouble choosing one.

There's was the first dress which was black that was super tight to my body that had a skinny neckline and went down to the floor.

There was also the red dress that had a tight fitting top and a poofy skirt that went about to my knees.

And then there was the last dress. It was purple and had a more laced top and smooth flowed skirt. (A/n dress up top!)

I ended up choosing the purple one after I spun around in front of the mirror with it on for about twenty minutes.

I chose a black pair of flats to go with it and then it was time for Madi to do my hair.

She ended up putting it in a fishtail side braid and it turned out beautiful. She had to ask me to stop thanking her.

Then came time for Veronica to do my makeup.

"Nothing too major. I don't want to look like I just got out of a cosplay convention." I said to her and she nodded as she laughed at me.

She told me I wasn't allowed to look at the mirror so for about 30 minutes I wasn't allowed to see how the makeup looked. But when I finally turned around I was happy she made me wait because when I finally did I thought I looked like a princess.

Veronica had put on some gold eyeshadow with black eyeliner and mascara along with a simple pink lip. I don't know how that ended up taking 30 minutes but I was okay with it.

I looked at the clock to see it be 6:15. "Oh my god! I have to go." I yelled as I grabbed my purse and ran out the door.

In front of me was Cole and he smiled as he looked down at me.

"You look beautiful Alex, would you like me to lead you to your date." Cole asked with an arm out.

"I would love to." I said taking his arm as we walked downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n

I love you all, thank you for all the support you give me it is greatly appreciated.

Keep giving me ideas for the story because I might just use them.

So yeah that's about it. I hope you enjoyed the chapter....
Comment vote and such.