Seeing Again

Alex

I feel like I've been seeing those guys from the coffee house everywhere. Like I see them at the park, the grocery store, the library. It's starting to get creepy. And Madi feels the same way. Except she went on and on about how it might be a good thing because they're cute. But I disagree, again, it's just creepy.

And today as I was walking back to Madi's house I had the strange feeling I was being watched, and I. Kept hearing rustling in the trees like someone was in there. It was weird. And when I told Madi about it she didn't really seem fazed.

Oh, I almost forgot. Here's a pretty important factor to the story. My parents dies in a plane crash when I was three years old. My godparents are Madi's parents so I live with them. That's how Madi and I became friends, best friends actually. So we pretty much do everything together. Two 18 year olds living life together. And so back to the story.

"It's just strange, seeing them everywhere." I said and she nodded.

"But maybe we are supposed o be seeing them everywhere." She said and I gave her a confused look, "I think, fate is bring me and the blonde guy together." She smiled and I laughed at her.

"I think you're just boy crazy and want a date." I said and she shrugged.

"That's another option. But the fate one seems more, magical." She smiled.

Then Madi's parents came into the room. "Okay girls, we are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning so were saying goodbye now. Goodbye. Were only going to be gone for three months. And we will send you two pictures and everything while we're in Alaska." Her mom said and her dad nodded.

"Bye, I think Alex and I were just about to go to bed." Madi said and her parents nodded and smiled. Then Madi went to her bed on the left sid elf the room and I went to mine on the right I fell asleep quickly.

I dreamt about the boy from the coffee house. We were staring at each other. I was looking into his dark green eyes. He was smiling at me and I was smiling at him.

I woke up to a thud. I opened my eyes quickly to see two dark figures in our room. I gasped and then fumbled for the switch to turn on the lamp. When it turned on I started screaming as the two figures jumped out the window. I was only able to see their backs before they were gone. And then I jumped out of my bed and ran to the window. No one was there. They must've ran into the woods.

I couldn't fall asleep that night because I was scared the people would break in again. And I tried waking up Madi but that didn't work. She tried to punch me in her sleep. So I stayed up watching the window, until the sun came up again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Short chapter but I don't really know what to write so this is all I got.

And Jacob's Pov will be in the next chapter

Yay!