The Job

Jacob (Du-du-dun!)

I didn't think she would actually leave. I thought she would come racing up to me and yell at me more. Thats what I wanted her to do. I wanted her to yell t me and tell me she would leave me because I never thought that she would actually do it.

But she did. And now I don't have the energy to do anything else except look for her.

Madi and Veronica haven't spoken a word to me for weeks. They think it's my fault. It is my fault. Dylan, Mark and Cole have become distant. They help with the searches but don't say much when I try to ask them what I should do.

When I'm not looking for her, I'm in my room crying as I sleep without her in my arms. I should've known that she would leave. When has Alex ever listened to rules. She's always tried to rebel and I gave her the perfect way out.

I miss her so much it physically hurts. Sometimes during the night I touch my mark and I can almost eel her near me, but the feeling goes away as soon as it comes.

I made the biggest mistake of my life and now I have to pay the price. I need to find her, to make sure she's safe. I need her.

She took out all the money from the emergency account. So I know she has a stable amount to keep her safe. But that won't be enough, I am the only one who can keep her safe. She also got a new phone, we tracked her old one to a trash can. And now we can't get a hold of her.

I haven't seen her in so long I feel like I can't even remember her scent. I go through my phone and I look at my photos that Ive taken with her and my heart bursts when I remember that she is not home.

The pack is struggling without their Luna. And I haven't been a great Alpha since Alex left. I spend my time looking for her instead of taking care of my duties. Dylan is managing it well by himself, but things can go down hill fairly quickly if I don't find Alex.

The whole pack is at stake.

I miss her so much. I don't know how she feels. Did she every feel anything for me? I love her.

Alexandra

My, "MY MONEY" jar is filling faster and faster. I'm thinking of maybe going out of town soon using the money. Maybe a trip to California, or New York or somewhere in Europe maybe.

It feels great to be able to make all the decisions I want all by myself. I have no one around me telling me what to do and it feels absolutely amazing.

The man from the diner comes in everyday and orders a grilled cheese and a water. He's become a regular and yet I still don't know his name. As soon as the man walks through the door Henry doesn't take his eyes off of him until he's in his car and on the street. I tried asking Henry about it, but he just shakes it off.

Today felt different as soon as I stepped outside my apartment. I wore a pair of skinny jeans with holes down the leg and a simple yellow crop top.

I was on my way to one of the stores on mainstream, I wanted to take a final step in erasing the life I had with him. I was going to give the necklace he gave me to a jewelry store in town. They had told me that the engraving was easy to remove and the necklace was beautiful crafted that I would get a large some of money for selling it.

It was a difficult choice, but the necklace was one of the only things still holding me back. I couldn't get rid of the mark on my shoulder, but I could get rid of this.

As I made my way down the street I could feel that something was off. Almost as if someone was watching me. I continued to look over my shoulder but no one was behind me. The streets were quiet this morning.

After multiple times of me being worried I decided to take a precaution, I quickly made my way into an alley way and turned invisible. And then waited, I wanted to see if anyone would be following me and this way, no would see me.

Not long after I waited the man who ordered a grilled cheese everyday entered the alley. He looked around searching for something.

Was he looking for me? Had he been following me?

"Carson!" A familiar voice said and the man turned around, at the entrance of the alleyway stood Henry. "I was assigned the job, so get the hell out of here." He said as he walked over tot he man who I now know is named Carson.

"Boss said that you're taking too long so he wants me to take over." Carson says easily, Henry's face grew red and he crossed his arms over his chest.

"I am doing just fine with my job. You are the one who keeps making me wait. I was gonna take her to him that first night when you came into the diner. But you ruined everything. So stay out of my way as I finish what I was assigned."

"Listen kid, Boss has me on this job now. You can just go home. I almost had her a few minutes ago too. But then you showed up here and I lost her."

Were they talking about me? Were these guys from his pack? Were they going to take me back there?

"Wait. You lost her?" henry's voice echoed through the brick walls.

"Yeah, she turned down this way and then disappeared." Carson answered easily.

Henry groaned in annoyance, "You idiot!" He yelled, I saw henry's eyes turn dark and I gasped loudly. Was he what I think he is?