Scared

Jacob

I stared out by slowly knocking on the door not wanting to scare her anymore. But then I heard her crying. "I just want to go home." She said quietly.

My wolf, Luke, started whimpering, 'comfort her.' He said sadly.

'You don't think I want to. But she's already suspecting that something is going on and we don't want her to be even more scared of us. Right?' I said to him.

'Of course not' he said and then I shut off the connection.

I heard her sobbing and I started pounding on the door a little harder.

"Just get away from me!" She yelled.

"Alex, please, please open up!" I yelled through the door.

She didn't reply, but I kept pounding on the door.

After about 10 minutes something strange happened. I wasn't hearing her crying anymore. I stopped pounding on the door and heard nothing but silence.

"Alex?" I asked. There was no reply.

"Alex!" Still none.

"ALEX!!" And after that I broke the door down.

The wood flew all over the bathroom floor. I looked around quickly and found her sitting against the wall in front of the door, staring at me with wide eyes.

I stepped a foot closer to her and she screamed a tiny scream. "Alex it's okay." I tried to say calmly.

"You-you" she stuttered. I took another step closer and she crawled to the corner of the room trying to get farther away from me.

"No Alex, I'm not going to hurt you." I said as I walked closer to her.

Soon I was only a few feet away from her, "Alex, everything is okay." I said.

She looked as though she was about to stand up. But she quickly crawled between my legs and stood up behind me before she started running.

"ALEX!" I said as I ran after her. She was already out the door to my bedroom by the time I yelled.

I used my speed to run after her and saw that she had bolted into Dylan's room.

"MADI!!!! He's-hes!" Alex yelled.

I ran in just in time to grab her and hold her against my chest. Madi was looking at me scared.

"Ahhhhh!!! Let go of me!!! You-you monster!!!!" She yelled as she fought against me.

Madi was staring at me with wide eyes as Dylan talked soothingly to her.

"Alex.....what are you talking about?" Madi asked slowly as she was obviously scared.

"He-he just broke down the door. With his bare hands. It was tha-that certain kind of wood the one that's like re-really you know, strong." Alex stuttered as she looked at me and then Madi and then me once again.

Dylan was staring at me too. 'What have you done?' He asked me through the mind link.

'She was in the bathroom and-and, I got nervous. She stopped crying and wouldn't answer me. I thought she might've escaped or something bad had happened.' I said and he nodded.

Alex and Madi were both staring at me with a scared look in their eyes.

"Dylan? What's going on here?" Madi asked slowly not take her eyes off me. I set Alex down on the bed and Dylan stood up with me.

'Do we tell them?' He asks through the mind link.

'No, not until they trust us.' I said quickly and he nodded.

"Okay well nothing weird is going on here. It's just that Jacob is like really strong because he works for his strength. So yeah and uh I think we'll just leave you two alone let you guys catch up or something." Dylan said slowly as him and I walked out the door.

"Wait." Alex said as she ran to the door. She still have me a scared look but then looked back at Dylan and smiled. "Can Madi and I uh...watch tv downstairs??" She asked only looking at Dylan.

Luke was getting angry, 'she should be asking us this! You caused her to be afraid of us!' He yelled and I shut the connection off because I was angry myself.

"Yes you can." I said before Dylan could answer. Madi and Alex shuffled through the hallway and down the stairs.

Dylan looked back at me and I glared at him. "Jacob, I'm sorry and I would be angry too. But it's not my fault that you scared her. We need to tell them soon. But they have to be comfortable around us first." He said and I nodded.

"I have an idea, but I think we'll need a little help." I said gesturing to the door at the end of the hall.

Dylan smiled and nodded.

Alex

The only reason maid and I wanted to watch tv downstairs was because it was a bigger tv where we wanted to watch our favorite tv show when the new episode was on tonight.

We raced downstairs and turned on to the channel and started screaming and running around as we watched the show.

"My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive." The tv blared.

(A/N comment what your guys' favorite episode is!!!!!)

Madi and I were gawking and screaming and squealing while the episode went on. And after ten minutes or so I heard footsteps coming down the stairs I looked to see it was just Dylan and Jacob.

I mentally prepared myself not to look scared when I saw Jacob but I couldn't help it. No one is that strong. It's iust weird.

But I didn't pay attention to anymore as the tv shel got my attention.

"What are you watching?" I heard Dylan ask.

"SHHHHHHHHHHH" Madi and I shushed loudly.

"Geez." He said, then Jacob slowly strode in front of the tv.

"Move!!!" Madi and I yelled, but he stayed put. So I grabbed the thing nearest to me and threw the remote and then the coaster at his head. He yelled and then jumped out of the way.

I smiled knowing I scared him.

"Remind me never to bother them while they're watching The Flash." Jacob said and I smirked.

We spent the rest of the night finishing the tv show and then going up to bed.

I prepared my self not to be scared again as I knew he was going to wrap his arms around me again tonight.

I didn't sleep a wink because I was so scared and nervous of Jacob killing me during the night.

~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hope you guys like this chapter

And I wanted to let you guys know that because I've said I'm starting work, it's been hard to write. I'm trying to get as many chapters as I can but of course it's going to be slow when I have to work for half the day. So yeah... Just wanted to let you guys know.