Arguments

Alex

"Alex, I need to know everything that happened." Jacob said once we got back to the pack house.

Jacob pulled me upstairs to our room while the other girls stayed downstairs.

I told him exactly what had happened at the mall. Throughout the story his eyes kept going from his natural color to almost black. I knew that Luke would push through at some point and that got me nervous. Once I was finished Jacob was fuming.

"I'll kill him." Was the only thing he said.

"Jacob-" he cut me off.

"You could've been seriously hurt Alex! He could've hurt you! That was most likely his plan." He said angrily.

"Jacob I get why you're upset-" I started but he again cut me off.

"Upset?! Upset! I'm more than upset I'm furious!" He started yelling, his chest moving up and down quickly, Luke was coming through.

I placed my hand on Luke's shoulder and he started to calm down. He wrapped his arms around me and then put his face in the crook of my neck. I was pulled towards him and he pulled us down on to the bed, so I was laying down on his chest.

"Alex, I just can't have anything happen to you." Luke said as he started to play with my hair.

I stayed silent letting him calm down. Soon I felt his breathing slow.

"You just don't understand. How I feel, I mean, you don't get how I'm feeling." He said slowly.

I shot up away from him shocked at his words.

"Don't understand? Are you kidding me Jacob. I get it you're furious with me almost getting hurt. Okay, but how dare you say I don't understand. Imagine the people you love most getting taken away from you, because that's all you can do, imagine. But I got my entire family taken away from me. That's something that you can't just sit here and imagine happening! I understand how you're feeling times 10!" Tears had started streaming down my face.

"Alex I-" I cut him off.

"No, I'm done, I've sat here for an hour waiting for you and Luke to calm the hell down and then you accuse me of not knowing how you feel. I'm not staying here right now. I-I gotta go." I said as I used my speed to leave the room as fast as I could.

"Alex wait!" He called after me but I ignored him as I ran to a random room in the house.

I was in one of the living rooms as tears ran down my face. How could he say those things to me when I've told him what I've been through?

I heard footsteps and Jacob ran into the room. I didn't want to see him so I used my powers and turned my self invisible.

"Alex, I know you're in here." Jacob said as he looked around. "I can smell you." He added.

I stayed silent not wanting to speak to him. When he started walked towards me I would quickly move around him.

"I know you're using your powers." He said as he reached his arms out trying to find me.

"Listen Alex, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I was angry, I wasn't thinking straight when I said what I said." He said as started walking out of the room.

When he was gone that's when the real tears started falling. Just the remembrance of my parents was making me cry.

And what sucks the most is that some of the memories I have of my parents may not even be my memories, but memories from scrapbooks that I've gone through.

I miss getting home from school and seeing freshly baked cookies on the table and my mom waiting there with a beautiful smile on her face.

I miss playing sports with my dad on the bleachers yelling and cheering for me even though I wasn't good.

I miss them taking me out for ice cream after practice or school. They would make fun of my order. (Chocolate Extreme with extra chocolate.)

All of the things I miss about them were now filling my mind making me cry harder than before.

I can't remember when but at some point Jacob came back into the room. He didn't say anything he just wrapped his arms around me and held me close. He whispered sweet things in my ear as I continued to cry.

After my cries turned into deep breaths Jacob started speaking, "Alex, let's get some food in you." He said as he held my hand and we walked to the door.

He led me slowly down the stairs and into the kitchen. He had me sit down on a stool as he started cooking.

It didn't take long and soon there was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in front of me. Jacob was right to have me eat, I was starving. I finished the sandwich quickly and Jacob put another one on my plate.

I ate the second sandwich just as fast as the first and that filled me up more.

Jacob then sat next to me and started eating his own sandwich. Once he was done with the first he grabbed another, then another, then another. He had had four sandwiches before he started speaking again.

"Alex, I am so sorry. I was not thinking about what I was speaking and I know I hurt you. And it's hurting me knowing that I hurt you." He spoke quietly as I nodded.

I was going to forgive him, he had now apologized three times and I could tell by the tone of his voice that he was being serious.

I leaned over and gave him a hug, Jacob kissed the top of my head and started making circles along my shoulders with his thumbs.

"Does this mean you forgive me?" He asked and I nodded as I stayed in our hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Oh my god guys!! You people are absolutely amazing human beings! The amount of support you give me is amazing and I appreciate it sooooo much.

Life update, so I'm in a play and opening night was last night and it went well, definitely not perfect but good. One of the scenes that I'm in the director forgot one of the main props so we had to change the scene a bit so that was stressful. But it ended up going well.

Well that's about it,
Comment vote and such...