Dylan and Madi

Madi              (GET EXCITED!!!!!! ITS MADI'S POINT OF VIEW!!!!)

After dinner when we were going home I noticed Dylan keep giving me sad looks. But when I would back at him he would just look away again. As soon as we got out of the car I ran over to Alex.

"OH MY GOSH!!!!! You little love bird! Why didn't you tell me you were going to accept him?!" I yelled at her as I pulled her into the kitchen so were far enough away from the boys.

"I didn't even know I was going to say that. It's just after the waiter kept saying those thing I was getting so disgusted and I was so happy knowing that Jacob was jealous. And that's when I realized I had feelings for him." She said as a blush crept onto her cheeks. "But what about you? I see how your eyes light up when he's around. And when he hugged you after shopping you had the biggest smile on your face. You've liked him from the beginning." She smirks at me. This time there was a blush on my cheeks.

"Be quiet!" I whisper shouted. "Remember, they have super hearing." I said as I turned to see if the boys were spying.

"So you do like him!" She yelled and I tackled her as I covered my hands over her mouth.

We both fell onto the kitchen floor and started to just sorta chase and tackle each other. Soon Dylan and Jacob ran into the room looking worried.

"What's going on?" Dylan said. His voice sounded like warm Carmel dripping off ice cream. I don't know why it sounds like that, it just does. He sounded so worried I smiled. But then Alex tackled me to the floor and pinned my arms against the ground.

"Just admit it." She smirked giving a glance at Dylan.

"Admit what?" He asked as he lifted Alex off of me. Then he helped me up off the floor. I mumbled a thanks as my face got redder.

"Well I can't say." Alex says sweetly, then she looks at Jacob, "let's go." She started walking away.

"But-" Alex cut him off as she grabbed onto the collar of his shirt and started dragging him out of the room.

It was quiet once they were gone. I stared at the ground for awhile. Until Dylan spoke up.

"What was she talking about?" He asked and I said nothing as I stared at the ground, "Madi, you can talk to me. I'm not gonna bite. Well maybe." I heard him chuckle as he lifted my chin to meet his gaze. "So what was she talking about?" He asked again. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks.

"Uh.........." Was the only thing that came out of my mouth as I stared into his eyes. I could get lost in them forever. He smiled at me.

"What am I going to have to do to get it out of you." He smirked as he said it.

"Uhhhhhhhh......." Was again the only thing that came out of my mouth. Right after I said that said that I started running.

The thing is I knew he was going to catch me because of his speed, but I was determined to get away. "Hey!!" I heard him yell. But I dint concentrate on that i concentrated on my legs. I just kept saying in my head, "run, run, run faster than you ever have." And soon I saw things start to blur past me as I ran around the first floor away from Dylan.

"What the heck?" I heard Dylan ask aloud. Soon way later than I expected I felt tingles on my wrist. Telling me that he caught me. He playfully tackled me onto the floor and held my wrists above my head with one hand.

"How did you do that?" He asked me shocked.

"Do what?" I was confused on what he was talking about because the only thing I did was run away from him.

"You- you ran like a bullet. I could barely catch up to you even with my werewolf speed." He said in a confused manner. I just gave him a confused look.

"Maybe you're just slow." I said laughing.

"I know for a fact I should be faster than you." He smiled as he leaned closer to my face. I smiled. Then his face changed and he sat up but still stayed over me. My smile faded.

"Madi, I get it. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. I understand your decision." He said as he got off of me and started walking away.

"Hey!?" I ran after him and jumped onto his back making him stop. "Where do you think you're going. I was just about to tell you what Alex was talking about." I smiled.

"I get it Madi that you don't accept me. I'll have some of the guard drive you back home tomorrow morning." He said sadly.

I was shocked, that's what he thought I was going to say?

"Dylan! Why on earth did you think that?" I said as I got off his back and stood on my tippy toes in front of him trying to get eyelevel. But it wasn't working since he was so much taller than me.

"Well uh, since Alex did it at dinner, you know I-" he cut himself off, "wait Madi, do you-?" I cut him off.

"Of course I accept you Dylan!" I yelled as I Jj,led into his arms and koala hugged him. He instantly hugged me back and shook his head in the crook of my neck. He inhaled my sent and I gave him a confused look before I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

"Awwwww." I turned to see Veronica with Mark and then Alex with Jacob and they were all smiling at us.

"Finally!" Alex yelled. My cheeks flushed red so I hid my face against Dylan's chest. "Oh and Dylan just so you know, she's liked you since we got here." Alex said. Then she quickly ran up the stairs leaving Jacob behind.

"How did you guys get here anyway?" Veronica asked and I smirked

" You didn't tell her?" I smiled as Dylan set me down. Jacob, Dylan and Mark both stared at the ground.

"Tell me what?" She asked and I smirked at the boys.

"They kidnapped us. And you're mate helped." I smiled as I saw the look on Veronica's face.

"Jacob! You kidnapped your own mate?! Im telling mom!" She yelled as she ran upstairs. With Jacob and Mark chasing after he pleading for her not to.

I smiled and then looked back up to Dylan. "Since we got here, huh?" He asked and I smiled as I ran upstairs.

He quickly caught me and held me in his arms bridal style as he bolted up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

So guys I will not be updating from tomorrow to Saturday. Don't be angry I M actually going someplace for longer than ten minutes and it's not just for the food. Even though the food at camp is a-mama-ziiiiing.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter with Madi's Pov. Comment if you would want more from her.