Marked

Madi

"What are you doing?" I asked dylan as I looked up at him as he towered over me.

"Just looking at the most beautiful thing in the world, you?" He asked with a goofy grin as he got close to my face.

"Cmon get off of me." I said as I struggled underneath him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He said in a threatening tone.

"Dylan, the joke is over get off of me." I said as I once again struggled underneath him.

"I told you not to do that." He said as he leaned towards me and grabbed my wrists in his hands so I would stop moving.

I gazed into his beautiful eyes and before I knew it I kissed him. He kissed back right away and we continued to kiss for a few minutes afterward.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I denied, he growled into the kiss and I smirked at his reaction.

"Madi, cmon you adorable annoying thing." He said and I smiled but still didn't open my mouth.

Then in an instant Dylan had used his fingers to tickle my sides causing me to gasp in shock, which he took as a chance to shove his tongue in my mouth.

He explored my mouth and I explored his own as we continued to kiss. He loosened his grip on my hands and I freed them. I cupped one of my hands around his face and the other around his neck.

"Madi do you like your gift?" Dylan asked mid kiss.

"I've already told you I love the gift." I said to him and he smiled.

"Well can you show me how much you love the gift." He said with a flirtatious smile.

"You're a perv, you know that dylan." I said as I tried to sit up but he leaned closer pressing his chest onto my own keeping me in place.

"It's not a perv if I'm your mate. I'm just asking you to do me a favor." He said and I laughed.

I started to kiss his jaw and down his neck causing him to growl loudly. I smirked at his reaction and continued to kiss him all the way down to his neck. Where I laid a million quick pecks on his skin.

Another growl escaped from his lips, "Madi, you can't keep doing that." He said in a husky voice.

"Do what? I'm just showing you how much I loved your gift, like you asked me." I said as I continued to kiss all around his neck and collarbone.

"You don't know what this is doing to me and my wolf." He said and I laughed.

"I'm just doing what you asked." I said in between kisses.

Dylan grabbed ahold of my chin to stop me from kissing his neck and kissed me on the lips once again. We continued our kisses for a few moments until and idea sprung into my head.

I caught Dylan by surprise  as I flipped us over so now I was on top.

"Woah there." He said and I laughed at him.

I started kissing his neck and moved towards his chest. Dylan reacted quickly and took off his shirt. I laughed at his actions and he playfully growled at me.

I started to kiss along his chest and stomach, outlining his every muscle. The growls that were coming from his mouth grew louder as I continued.

"Madi..." he said and I smirked as I continued to kiss him.

"What?" I said in an innocent tone.

I started trailing the kisses back towards his neck. I went up to the side of his neck and kissed around his ear.

A loud growl came from his lips as he flipped us over again.

"You have no idea what this is doing to me." He said and I giggled.

He started kissing a place between my neck and collarbone that drove me crazy.

"Madi?" He asked and I mumbled a yeah, "can I mark you?" He asked quietly as he kissed the spot once more before looking up at me.

"Absolutely." I said and he smiled and started to kiss the spot again.

Soon I felt little pinches on the spot and knew that his canines were out.

"Don't worry, it'll only hurt for just a second." He said in a reassuring tone to which I nodded to.

I felt his canines tease my skin before piercing into my shoulder. My nails dig into Dylan's shoulder's as a whimper of pain came from my throat. But the pain was soon subsided as a feeling of pleasure came over me.

Dylan removed his teeth from my skin and licked up the wound he had created.

"Geez Madi, you're gonna end up giving me scars if you dig your nails like that again." Dylan said as he started to kiss me again.

A feeling of slight drowsiness flooded through me as we continued our kiss.

"Dylan..." I mumbled softly and he nodded.

"Don't worry, having the need to sleep is normal after the mark. I'll see you in the morning beautiful." He said to me as my eyes closed shut.

Before I fully fell into the blanket of darkness I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me close.

I smiled knowing that he had me protected in his arms and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~
A/n
It is 12:27 am at the morning and I can't sleep so I am writing. I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter because I enjoyed writing it.

That's about it,
Comment vote and such...