Caffeine

Alex's Pov

We spent the rest of the night meeting new people. Jacob was at my side the entire time and he had the biggest smile on his face as he introduced me to his pack.

"Two days from now my parents are coming home to meet you." He whispers in my ear while we walk around.

His arm is slung across my waist and he holds me close.

I turn my head to see madi and Veronica by the food table.

"I'm going to go talk to the girls." I say a si leave him behind.

I walk up to the girls and they give me a smile.

"How's everything?" Veronica asks as she shoves a brownie in her mouth.

"Ugh, there's a lot of people in the pack. I think I've met almost everyone here." I say exhausted.  Veronica laughs at me.

"Same, like I didn't think there would be that many people here." Madi says and I nod.

"Uhhh excuse me." I heard a voice from behind us. I turn to see three girls standing behind us.

They all had on the same skin tight black dress and heavy makeup. The dress was really short and showed a lot of cleavage.

Two of the girls had brown hair one of theirs was really long and in French braids, while the other girl had shoulder length hair in curls. The last girl had bleach blonde hair that was in a messy bun.

"Oh sorry." Madi says as Veronica, madi and I move out of their way to get to the food table.

"You should be." The blonde one mumbled.

"Shelby, shut up." Veronica snarls at the blondes

"What? I didn't say anything. Anything that these shadows could hear." She said the word shadows like it was poison in her mouth.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Madi asked angrily.

"Oh nothing, just that only werewolves belong here." The girl with the braids said in a sassy voice.

"Claire, you haven't even shifted yet." Veronica said as she laughed.

"Shut up Veronica, no one cares what you think." 'Claire' replied as she crossed her arms.

"I don't think that, I know that." Veronica said. "Besides they do belong here. And if you have a problem with that, you can go and talk to Jacob and Dylan about it." She finished.

"Jacob would be ecstatic if I talked to him again. You're just a rebound." Shelby said as she pointed to me.

I was taken back by the insult, a rebound?

"I'm his mate. You're the one who thought you'd have a chance with him." I said back. She took a step towards me.

"Take that back you bitch." She snarled at me.

"How can I take back something that is true?" I say as I put my finger to my chin.

Shelby lunged at me. I used my speed to dodge it. She seemed surprised when she landed on the ground.

She got up using her speed and ran towards me. I again used my own speed to dodge her.

She ran into a family this time and they gave her angry looks.

"You don't deserve him." She whispered before she ran towards me. This time I pushed her to the ground when she got close.

"My dress!" She shrieked.

"Hey what's going on here?" I heard dylans voice come towards us.

"She-she pushed me onto the ground and got my dress all dirty." Shelby yelled.

I felt someone's arm around my waist and looked up to see Jacob standing there. He smiled down at me.

"But I did hear you say a few rude things to her that would make someone want to push you." Jacob said as he turned me around and led me back into the house leaving her there.

----------------------

The next morning I woke up smiling from the memories of last night. I walked down stairs to see Jacob standing there with something in his hand, it made my heart skip a beat. In his hand was a cup of coffee.

I used my speed and ran towards him and took the cup out of his hand.

"Thank you so much." I said as I stared at the cup in my hand.

"It's no big deal, I thought it could be our thing, I'll get you a coffee every morning and you can give me a kiss." He smirked at me.

I went on my tippy toes and quickly pecked Jacobs lips. I felt fireworks go through my entire body and I smiled at the feeling.

Then I looked down at the coffee in my hand and chugged the whole thing.

"Wong alex, you can't drink coffee like that." He said smiling at me.

I felt the caffeine kick in and smiled as I felt the jitters.

"Uh oh." I turn to see madi standing on the stairs.

"What do you mean, uh oh?" Jacob says as he looks at me with a worried look.

"Alex isn't allowed to have caffeine she-" madi got cut off because is tarted using me speed and running around the house.

"Alex!" I heard Jacob yell, I laughed as I kept running.

I heard his footsteps behind me but he couldn't catch up to me.

I loved this feeling, knowing every cell in body is buzzing, keeping me running." I soon saw blurs of madi and Dylan as I ran around the house.

Jacobs footsteps became distant and I smiled to myself.

Suddenly I was off my feet and in Jacobs arms. He had cut me off.

I stayed in his arms cuddling into his chest.

"Remind me to never give her caffeine again." Jacob said out of breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
OH MY GOD!!! WE HIT 10K!!! Oh my god guys we hit 10k reads, like that's unreal. And want to know what's even more unreal, WE ARE ALMOST AT 15K reads!!

Okay so story time,
Last Thursday me and my sister were the only ones home when the fire alarms started going off, I opened the door to see my room filled with smoke, then I yelled for my sister to grab the dogs and get out of the house.

I had to call 911 and we waited outside while my dad ran home and the police came.

It was really scary, only the dryer caught fire but my whole house had smoke damage and we're staying in a hotel for a while.

Just thought I'd like you to know.

Vote coment and such