Jealous

Alex

Jacob had taken all of my shopping bags and put them into his bedroom. But he kept staring at me as if he wanted to ask me something when the three of us girls were changing in and out of outfits to show the boys.

After a few outfits I got tired of waiting for him to ask it.

"What?" I stared at him. He seemed taken back at me speaking to him.

"Oh uh......you look beautiful." He said slowly.

"Thanks." I replied quickly. I know that wasn't what he was going to ask but then I start ignoring him as he continued to stare at me.

"So I say, we should all go out to eat together." Veronica said as we finished trying on the last of our outfits.

"Uh.....yeah. I think that a great idea." Dylan said as he wrapped his arm around Madi's shoulders.

Madi stiffened but then eased into him. I saw it in her eyes. She was falling for Dylan. They were cute together. Perfect height differences and everything. I smiled at them and she just gave me a confused look as I smirked.

"Yeah, let's go!" Cole said excitedly.

His leg had healed so he was jumping around excitedly. He was the only one here that didn't have a mate I noticed. But I don't think he cared. I just laughed at him as he hurried for us to get into the cars.

"Wait!" I said quickly. Everyone stopped and Jacob looked at me worriedly.

"I can't go out like this." I gestured to my outfit, "give me 20 minutes." I said quickly. Jacob just smiled.

The girls agreed with me so we all changed and such.

I wore a a long red shirt with black leggings and black boots that went up to my knee. I put on some lipgloss with mascara.

Madi changed into a turquoise sun dress which she paired with a nice pair of black sandals. She applied a very pink lipstick and some mascara. It completely went with her girly personality.

Veronica wore a new pair of combat boots with black skinny jeans and a purple top, She covered it with a black faux leather jacket. She applied some purple lipstick and a lot of eyeliner and mascara. It went great with her jet black hair.

We walked downstairs and the boys just stared at us. Mark went up to kiss Veronica but she put her hands up quickly.

"Nuh-uh, you are not messing up my lipstick." She said as she playfully pushed him away.

"We need to make sure of something before we leave." Jacob said staring at me a smile on his face.

"And what would that be?" I asked smiling myself.

"You two won't try and escape. Right?" Jacob asked pointing at Madi and I.

I looked over at Madi and she gave me a knowing look. I knew she didn't want to leave Dylan. She was falling for him quickly.

"We won't. There's free food involved, I wouldn't leave for a second." I say smiling. His smile goes even wider as he grabs my hand and starts pulling me towards the car.

Dylan and Madi drove with Veronica and Mark while Cole drove with Jacob and I.

We got to the restaurant quickly and stepped inside, as soon as we did it seemed like everyone started staring at us. I suddenly got self conscious.

Jacob noticed this and leaned down to whisper in my ear, "you look great." He said. Shivers went down spine. And he wrapped his arm around me. Sparks went through my body wherever he touched me.

A waiter brought us to a table and sat us. We sat in a large booth in the back. The ones that curve into a circle. I sat on the end with Jacob next to me, Dylan next to him with Madi to Dylan's side. Veronica next to Madi and Mark next to Veronica and then Cole on the end.

The waiter cam over to get us drink and I couldn't help but notice him staring at me. I smiled politely at him.

When he came back with our drinks he asked for our food. When he got to me he said this, "what would you like, beautiful?" He smiled as he flirted.

Jacob growled and I set my hand on Jacobs leg. I didn't want anything scary to happen.  "Spaghetti and meatballs. And don't call me that." I say politely and he smiles.

"Well I'm sorry for just saying something obvious." He then leaves and Jacob let's a growl slip.

"We need a new waiter." He growls out.

"No, if he says anything else then we will but you will not do anything." I say pointing at him, "okay?" I say and he nods slowly. "Good." I smile.

Then the group continues to talk about random stuff until our food comes. It was the same waiter and he handed me my food last.

"Here you go princess." He said setting the plate in front of me.

Jacob was about to push me out of the seat and attack the waiter but I stopped him.

"Excuse me, I asked you before to stop. So the polite thing would be to do so." I say to the waiter.

"I'm sorry but I just can't help it when someone come in with perfection radiating off of them." He smirks and Jacob growls. The waiter gave him a confused look.

I know me and Jacob aren't dating or anything but I now feel like I want us to be. So it makes me angry when I've asked someone to stop complimenting me but they continue.

"Thank you for the compliments but.." I stopped what I was going to say.

"But what?" The waiter asks me.

"But....I have a boyfriend." I said as I lifted Jacobs arm and put it around my shoulders.

Jacob seemed shocked before he smiled, "yeah, so I would leave if I were you." He said.

The waiter walked away with a sad look on his face.

"Alex, does this mean.....?" Jacob looked into my eyes and I nodded.

"I accept you Jacob." I say smiling.

He gives me a big hug before releasing me.

"You won't regret this." He says smiling wide.

I hope so, I think to myself before I start back eating.