Explained

Alex

I woke up n a completely white room. There were wires hooked up to me and a distinct beeping noise near me.

I had to blink my eyes a few times to adjust to the light but when I did I saw Jacob sleeping in a chair next to the bed I was in.

I remembered the events of the day before, Mark and Cole turning into wolves, knowing that Jacob was one too. I started backing away from him. My heart rate started to get quicker along with the beeper machine. Jacobs eyes burst open at the sudden noise of the beeping and he looked into my eyes.

"Alex, I have told you this so many times, I'm not nor will I ever hurt you. I know you're scare, you should be, you have every right to be. I promise Dylan and I will explain every single detail. We will answer any question even if it seems a little odd. And after I explained it all you will understand." He says as he grabs hold of my hand. I yank out of his grip and a look of pain goes through his eyes. I almost want to apologize. Wait Alex, what are you doing?

"Please, just let us explain." He said with a voice that sounded so smooth I wanted to melt.

"Fine." I say under my breath, he smiles the biggest smile I have ever seen.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you Alex!" He yelled as he said as he hugged me.

My skin erupted into sparks and I wanted to hug him back. But I didn't, because I wanted to know everything before I did something like that.

Then a nurse came in and Jacob let go of me. "Well Alex, you hit your head pretty bad there, but I think we have it all figured out and you should be good to go. You might have a few headaches so take some Advil or ibuprofen." The nurse smiled and I nodded.

I sat up from the bed as the nurse unhooked me from things and then Jacob practically dragged me out the door. He seemed really excited to get to explain everything to me.

After a few seconds he gave me a look, that kinda said we are going to slow. So I just nodded and then he picked me up bridal style and he used his speed to race us upstairs to Dylan's bedroom.

When we walked through the door Jacob set me down and I was tackled into a hug by Madi.

"Oh my gosh are you okay?! Alex when you got hurt I was so scared and then I was only able to see you once while Jacob over here got to stay the entire time and I never knew if you were going to be all right and....I'm just happy your okay." She smiled as she hugged me. Then she pulled away and gave me a serious look. "Our kid papers are werewolves." She whispered to me and I nodded.

"We also have very good hearing." Dylan whisper yelled. I looked over at him and glared and he put his hand up in surrender.

"Okay so Alex agreed to let us explain, but I don't know if Madi did?" Jacob said. I looked over at Madi.

"You agreed!?" She shouts at me.

I slowly nod, "why would you do that they could kill us any second now." She whispered again.

"Again, we have really good hearing. And we won't kill you and if you'll let us explain then you will understand." Jacob said and Madi glared at him.

"Okay, fine. Explain yourselves." She said as she sat down on the bed and crossed her arms as she glared at them. I sat down beside them and stared back at Jacob and Dylan.

"Okay well as you found out from Cole and Mark yesterday, we are what you would call, werewolves." Jacob said and then I nodded and he kept going. "Werewolves have a very good sense of hearing," he smiled at Madi, "and very strong." He gave me a sad smile."werewolves are also very fast. They also have a thing called a mind link. It's something where werewolves can communicate with anyone else in their pack through their minds. They don't have to speak to each other." He said with a smile on his face.

"What's a pack?" I ask and he nods.

"A pack is a group of werewolves that travel together and are almost like a family. Everyone in this house is part of the pack. A pack is controlled by an alpha who is the leader and a beta who is a second in command." He said and I nodded.

"So you're the alpha, the leader. And Dylan is your beta?" I ask and they nod. "This still doesn't explain why you kidnapped us." I say and Jacob nods.

"Werewolves have these things called mates. Like a soul mate. They are like the wolves other half, the reason they wake up in the morning, the werewolves mate is their everything. Mates have a connection or pull towards one another and they want to do everything and anything their mate asks of them." Jacob said with a smile on his face.

"So.....?" I asked not putting everything together.

"Alex, you're my mate." He said. I just stared at him. Shock went through my body.

I'm mates with a werewolf. A werewolf is my mate.

"Are you kidding me!?" Madi yelled. I looked over at her shocked.

"I ended up figuring all of this out except for that part and it was so simple." She said in aww, "wait, so that would make Dylan and me....." She looked up at him and he was smiling.

"So I believe that explains everything." Jacob said and I nodded still not able to speak.

"Can I have a minute alone with madi, please." I squeaked out and they nodded as they left the room.

"HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS AND NOT TELL ME!!!!" I screamed at her and she fell off the bed in response.

She didn't get back up for a few seconds and I stood up still fuming.

"Alex, I was going to tell you, but then we were about to escape and I didn't want to change anything." She said.

"I figured it all out in parts. It was confusing knowing these guys wouldn't kill or hurt us. They cared so much. The words alpha and beta were thrown around. Jacob being really strong. They guys talking with out actually talking. There were hints everywhere so I just put the pieces together." She said.

"Okay....but where did you get the prices to put together. How did you know about werewolves in the first place?!" I asked her.

"Alex, you remember my aunt Becky right?" She asked and I nodded.

"Well she married a werewolf. My cousin Charlie is a werewolf. I was one of the only family members who knew. Only because Charlie shifted in front of me when we were playing cards. But then Becky and her husband pulled me aside and told me to keep a secret. I did I didn't tell anyone, not even you." She said and I nodded.

"Alex, what are we going to do? Our mates are probably outside this door listening to this conversation right now. But what do you think we should do?" She asked me and I just shrugged.

"Uhh....if it helps, we have someone you can talk to." I heard Dylan's muffled voice come through the door. Proving he was listening.

"Who?" I asked to the door.

And then a girl walked through the door to Dylan's bedroom.

She had wavy black hair with bright blue eyes. Her skin was very pale and she had a warm smile on her face. She wore a pair of converse sneakers with black skinny jeans and a red t-shirt.

"Hi, I'm Veronica. I say that we should all go shopping and you two can ask me any questions that are probably too awkward to ask the boys." She said.

"Umm....ill go shopping anytime of day, but who are you?" Madi asked.

"Well like I said before, my names Veronica, I'm Jacobs younger sister." She smiled.

~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I finally don't have to work today!!!! Yay!!! A whole day of doing nothing!

Again I'm going to say I won't be updating all of next week because ill be at camp.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Comment, vote and such