Escape

Alex

But as when exited the front door we ran into two hard chests. I slowly looked up to see Jacob and Dylan staring down at madi and I.

"You girls better get back in that house." Dylan said calmly.

"Or what?" Madi said trying to get in his face. Which didn't really work out too well because he was like 6 foot and she was like a foot shorter than him.

Dylan didn't argue back or say anything, he simply grabbed ahold of madi's wrist and started dragging her inside.

"Let go of her you idgit!" I yelled as I tried to reach for her. But I was stopped as two arms grabbed around my waist and lifted me off the ground.

"Put me down!" I yelled at Jacob but he didn't budge as we walked back inside the house.

Cole and Mark were slowly to a stop when the door opened. And when they saw us they smirked.

"Don't smirk at us or I'll cut you with the knife again." Madi said and then cole and Mark both went into an unemotional face.

"Wait cut...again?" Dylan asked madi in an angry tone.

"Oh uh..................." She stuttered. She was scared.

By this time Jacob had set me back on the ground, but was holding my shoulders down so I was unable to move.

"Yeah, she cut me with one of the knives. I don't even know how she got it because we were with her the entire time." Cole said.

Then Dylan lifted madi's chin so she would look him in the eyes. "Now why would you feel the need to cut him?" Dylan asked her.

"Isn't it obvious? We want to escape! We want to go back home! We don't want to be here not being able to know what our kidnappers will do to us!" I yelled at Dylan.

He gave me a strange look before grabbing madi and flipping her I've this shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Hey! Put her down! Don't touch her you idiot!" I yelled at Dylan as I tried to reach him.

Madi was pounding on his back but he didn't flinch or anything as he walked her up the stairs.

I turned over to look Jacob in the eye, "why would you do this!!" I yelled at him as I punched his chest, "what if he hurts her!"

"Don't worry, Dylan won't do anything to her." He said calmly.

The way Jacobs voice sounded while he talked made me want to do everything he asked if me. What? No stop it Alex.

"Let's just go, watch tv or something." He said exasperated. He pulled my wrist and gently pulled me over to the couch.

I sat on the opposite end of him and after awhile of him flipping through channels he pulled me into his lap. I tried to slide off but he held me even tighter.

"What are you doing?"

"Just getting comfortable." He replied staring at the tv.

"Well can I sit over there?" I pointed to where I was sitting earlier.

"No."

"Why?" I responded in a sassy tone.

"Because you are mine." He said seriously as he held me tighter against him.

"Uh....I am nobodies. I belong to myself." I said glaring at him.

"You are mine!" He said angrily this time. I looked up into his eyes and noticed they were slowly going from grey to black and switching on and off.