The Tests

Alex

I woke up the next morning very tired. And I found the bed completely empty. So I got up and walked downstairs toward the kitchen. Where I found Jacob and Dylan eating and talking a little worriedly. They stopped as soon as I got there.

"Is everything okay?" I asked suddenly. They just nodded their heads in response, "you know, I don't need to have super hearing to hear that you two are worried." I said as I sat down.

"I'm sorry Alex, it's just, what if you and madi are like us? What if you guys have been keeping this big secret from us the entire time??" Jacob said and I smiled.

"Trust me Jacob, I would have told you by now if I knew I wasn't human" I said as he nodded and smiled.

"Okay, as soon as madi wakes up we can start doing the tests." There was a pause, "unless you don't want to, and you want to wait or something." Jacob rushed out and I giggled.

"We can do it when she wakes up. But I'm not going to be the one waking her up." I laughed remembering when she tried to punch me in her sleep awhile back.

"Uh, okay. I can wake her up." Dylan said and I nodded as he walked upstairs. Once he was out of hearing I started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Jacob asked and I just put a finger up telling him to wait.

"3 2 1" I said.

"ITS 8 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING!!!! Why In The Hell Are You Waking Me Up At 8 O'Clock In The Morning!!???" I heard an angry madi scream.

I then saw Dylan using his werewolf speed and he was running down the steps with a flailing madi in his arms.

He quickly set her down on the kitchen counter and then went into the freezer, he came out with an ice pack on his eye.

I busted out laughing along with Jacob. Madi and Dylan just glared at the two of us.

"So explain to me again why I am up this early!?" Madi yelled at Dylan.

"Alex! Why didn't you tell me she was like this when you woke her up?" Dylan asked me and I just shrugged.

"You left before I had the chance." I said easily and he glared at me.

"But madi you were woken up this morning to do those tests to see if you know, if you're not human." Jacob said and she nodded.

"Okay, let's just get this over with, what do we have to do first?" She asked annoyed.

"Uh, well there's a few supernatural creatures that still exist, and some that we believe are extinct. There's werewolf, of course, vampire, Angel, and demon. Those are the ones that are still exist. So we will try those first." Dylan said and I nodded.

"Okay, what do we do?" I asked.

"Uh, well one test is to see if you have canines or fangs. So all you two have to do is think about them coming out and Dylan and I will come over and see if you have either of them, okay?" Jacob asked.

"Okay." Madi said and I nodded.

So I opened my mouth and thought about both canines and fangs appearing beside my teeth. Jacob came close to me and looked inside my mouth. After a minute or so he backed away.

"Nothing." He said and I nodded.

"Me neither." Dylan said.

"Okay so werewolf and vampire are out." Jacob said and I nodded.

"Okay so the next thing is, we have to see if you two have angle wings or demon horns. They would only show up in a certain lighting though. So we have to go quickly." Dylan said as he quickly grabbed Madi's wrist and Jacob did the same to mine.