Alone

Alex

We were dragged back into the house and split up when Madi was dragged into Dylan's room and me into Jacobs.

Madi gave me a frightened look as Dylan pulled her into the room and I nodded saying that I was scared too.

Jacob pulled me into his room and then closed the door behind us. He unlocked the handcuff and pointed for me to sit on the bed.

I did as told because I was scared he was going to hurt me if I didn't. I sat down and he just gave me an angry look.

"Dylan and I have decided you will not be seeing Madi for a few days." He said.

"What!? No! You can't do that! She's the only thing keeping me sane around here!" I yelled and he just kept a straight face. "When did you and Dylan even discuss this? I was there when he said we were gonna get punished and throughout the entire time we walked here. You not Dylan said anything to each other." I said calmly even though I felt tears forming in my eyes at the thought of not seeing Madi.

"Uh...." He didn't say anything and I just glared at him. "We are going to bed." He stated finally as he took off his shirt.

I screamed and hid my head under the covers. I heard Jacob chuckle. I felt the tears come down my cheeks and as I was sniffling I felt a dip in the bed.

I yelped and tried to roll off of the bed, but before I could an arm pulled me toward him. I tried to pry it off of me but after awhile I gave up.

He turned me over so I was facing him, and that's when I realized he was only in his boxers. "Why are you crying?" He asked me and I started crying even more.

"How would you feel if you weren't sure you would never be able to see your family again? And then find out that you might not be able to see your best friend ever again. I'd like to see you get taken away from everything you know and try not to cry." I said quietly as I flipped myself around. He didn't flip me back or anything he just wrapped his arm security around me and held me close to his bare chest.

---------------------

Jacob

It just broke my heart knowing I'm the reason my mate was crying. I wanted to tell her all of the secrets I've been keeping and spill out all of the feelings that I've been bottled up. I know I couldn't, not just yet, it would scare her much more than she already was.

But Dylan and I needed to show the girls what would happen if they try to escape. Which I know is harsh but it gives them a reason to stay here.

The next morning I left a note on the table that said,

The door is locked and Mark and Cole are going to bring you food at breakfast and lunch time. The remote is in the drawer and clothes are in the closet for if you take a shower. I'll be back at 1

-Jacob

Then Dylan and I went to a meeting to discuss Madi and Alex and more things about the pack.

Alex

I woke up the next morning to find the bed empty. I saw the note and read it quickly. I walked towards the door and saw that it was indeed locked. I yanked on the handle a few more times before giving up and going into the bathroom.

I stripped of my clothes and jumped in the shower, I washed my hair and body and then pulled the towels around my hair to dry and around my body.

I walked into the closet to see a tiny section of clothes that would probably be a little too small for me but I put them on anyway.

It was just a t-shirt and a pair of leggings that went up to the middle of my calf. I sat back down on the bed and braided my hair to get it out of my face.

I picked up the tv remote and flipped through the channels.

It had probably been an hour or so when there was a knock on the door and then a lock clicking.

Cole walked in and had a plate of fruit, pancakes and bacon on it. He set it on the bed in front of me along with a glass of water.

"I'm really sorry about this." He said and I stared at the bed not wanting to look him in the eye. "Madi is alright, she's worried about you just as much as you're worried about her. She misses you." He said and I smiled knowing she was okay. "Well, I'm gonna go." Cole said awkwardly.

I looked up and saw him walking out and then he shut and locked the door. I didn't want to risk escaping and then having Madi get hurt or something. I can't have anything happen to her. She's my best friend, the most important thing in the world to me.

I went back to watching the tv again, and I spent most of my day like that. Just sitting on the bed and watching tv. I ate my breakfast and lunch when Cole brought that in. I noticed things about Jacobs bedroom.

It was simple, there was a giant kind sized bed in the middle of the room, with a black comforter. Gray walls that were completely blank. A black bedside table with an alarm clock and a lamp. A black bookshelf stocked with books of many sizes. A giant walk in closet with a black door and a full bathroom with a black door. There was also a tv on the wall with a little station under it that had some movies and such.

At 1 o'clock Jacob walked through the door. I looked up at him and he gave me a sad smile.

"So...how was your day?" He said awkwardly.

"Boring, all I got to do was watch tv." I responded in a bored tone. "What did you do today?" I asked him.

"Well uh, Dylan and I went with some other members of the pa- uh....family and went to a reunion....yeah a reunion with the other side of the family." He said slowly.

"So you and Dylan are related?" I asked him and a worried look went through his eyes.

"Oh....uh no. But uh..... Well I consider Dylan a part of the uh..... Family, so he comes along with me." He stuttered.

I just gave him a blank stare before I went back to watching tv.

"So do you need anything? Food water? Anything?" He asked.

"Nope." I said, popping the 'p' he just nodded.

"Well, I'm going to go talk to Dylan and some other members of the pa- uh.... Family and I'll be right back." He said quickly before hurrying out the door.

---------------

He came back a few hours later, with a plate of food with him. He handed it to me and I ate the food quickly.

"You know, we can walk around the house or outside and such. As long as I'm with you, we can do anything you want." He said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Okay, whatever I want. Can I go and see Madi?" I asked him and he gave me a sad look.

"Look Alex, I'm sorry-" I cut him off.

"Look if you say we can do whatever I want as long as your with me and then we don't do what I want that makes you a liar!" I yelled as I stormed into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Cmon Alex." Jacob said as he knocked on the door.

"Just leave me alone." I said quietly. "I just want to go home." I started crying softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I want your guys' opinion on what should happen next. I have my own ideas but I want some help. So comment or direct message me to tell me your idea.