The News

Madi  (YAY!! More Madi Pov's!!!!)

I was shocked in general. How could I have not known about any of this. It seems to be something that my parents would've told me. I wanted to talk to them. That's when I realized it.

"ALEX!!" I yelled even though she was a few feet away from me.

"What?" She asked annoyed.

"Mom, dad. They are coming home in a few days! We haven't even talked to them on the phone!" I yelled and a look of realization can across her face.

"Jacob and Dylan!! We need to head back to Madi's house right this instant!" Alex yelled as we ran to one of the cars that was in the garage.

The boys appeared and started the car and started driving down the road.

"What's going on? I thought you two wanted to stay with us?" Dylan asked sadly.

"No no no. We do, but my parents have probably been calling maid and I and because we were kidnapped we haven't answered. Our phones are back home. And I need to call them about the whole being a shadow thing." I said and he smiled.

"Okay we'll drive you guys there as quick as we can." Jacob said as he drove onto the freeway.

----------------

Once we got back to my house I ran through the door and up to my room where I knew I left my phone the last time I was here.

That had been so long ago. Before we got kidnapped. It seems like nothing before I met Dylan even matters now that I have.

I used my speed to run up to the room and I grabbed my phone out of the charger. I had over 50 missed calls and around 80 text messages.

I quickly called my moms phone. It kept ringing and ringing and then took me to voicemail.

That's weird, she always answers her phone.

I tried again, no answer. Again, no answer. After my fourth time calling I gave up.

I looked over at Alex. She was calling my dad. She shook her head no, meaning he wasn't answering either.

"Somethings wrong." I said and she nodded.

I ran downstairs and outside. I opened my mail box to see a whole lot of letter and packages. I did my best to carry them all inside but dropped a few on the way.

I layed them all out on the table and searched through.

There's a lot of envelopes from families and such. Even if you were missing this long they wouldn't have sent this many.

I opened up the first envelope.

Dear madi,
I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine being in your shoes at the moment. Here's some money to help pay the bills.

I was confused, my loss?? I didn't lose anyone...

I opened another one.

Dear madi and Alex,
I knew this must be hard for you. Your parents have been worried sick because you haven't been answering them. They tried to come home from their trip early, and if that stupid drunk driver wouldn't have been there.... Well you know about it.

Now I was really confused.

"Uh madi?" Alex said as she looked over at me. She held a newspaper in her hand and she had tears welling up in her eyes.

I yanked the newspaper out of her hand almost tearing it in half as I read the front page.

Louis and Mary Oliver Died In A Car Accident.
Loving parents pass away on the way home from a vacation. The two parents cut their trip short when their daughter and her bestfriend weren't answering their phones. Only 50 miles away from home a drunk driver went through a red light and hit the Oliver's. They were both killed on impact.

Tears started to fall from my eyes. They were gone. My parents were dead. Because of me. Because I didn't have my phone.

Dylan engulfed me in a hug. I cried into his chest.

If only I had had my phone.......I would've had my phone, if I hadn't  been kidnapped. If Dylan hadn't taken me than they still would've been alive today.

I pushed Dylan away from me.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!" I screamed at him.

He stepped back in shock, a hurt look on his face.

"They only drive home early because they were worried about Alex and I!! They were worried because we wouldn't answer our phones!! We would've been able to stop them from coming home early if you hadn't taken us!!! It's your fault they're dead!!" I screamed at Dylan.

He gave me a heartbroken look. "Madi I-" he started.

"No! Just-just leave me alone!" I yelled as I used my speed to run out of the house.

Alex

I stared in shock as madi yelled at Dylan and then she ran out of the house. Tears were in my eyes as I cried into Jacobs chest.

"Why is it that the people who care about me, all die!" I yelled.

"Alex, it's not your fault." Jacob coed and I nodded as I wiped my tears.

Dylan looked like he wanted to kill himself.

"I'll go talk to her." I said as I used my speed to run out of the house following her.

I saw her sitting under the oak tree and I smiled at the memories.

I walked up to her slowly, she was crying into her knees.

"Madi?" I asked quietly as I sat down next to her.

"What?" She said annoyed.

"It's okay, you can get through this." I rubbed her back.

"How? Alex they're gone! They're dead! I never even got to say goodbye! You have no idea what I'm going throu-" she stopped herself at the realization.

"Alex, how did you get through this?" She asked me with sad eyes.

"I blamed the right person. The only reason my parents died was because of the pilot. Not because of anything else. You can't blame Dylan for their death. Blame the actual cause. That drunk driver. It's defiantly not Dylan's fault and you need to realize that." I said and she nodded slowly.

"I just- I just can't believe they're gone." She whispered sadly and j nodded.

~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Here's another chapter for you all. It's kinda my way of saying again, sorry for not updating in so long.

But yeah, comment, vote and such