The Surprise

Madi

Dylan and I had actually made up two nights before. We spent all of yesterday watching tv and ended up falling asleep on the couch, but in the middle of the night I felt dylan carry me upstairs. So this morning when I woke with his arms wrapped around my body it wasn't a surprise. I tried to unwrap his arms but he growled angrily and pulled me closer to him.

"Don't go yet, just stay here." He whined. I turned toward him and he stared at me.

He quickly pecked my lips and smiled at me. I looked to see that his blonde hair was a complete mess but it was absolutely adorable.

"don't do your hair this morning." I said to him and he gave me a confused smile.

"It looks good when it's all messed up." I said as I used one of my hands to mess his hair up even more.

"Hey!" He said as he grabbed my arms to stop ruffling his hair. "Don't mess it up." He said and I laughed.

"Mess what up? It's morning hair." I said as I mess his hair up even more.

Dylan stopped me from messing up his hair even more by placing his lips on mine. I rolled on top of him and continued the kiss.

"The boys and I, have a-a surprise for you and the girls." He said in between kisses.

"Oh and what might that be?" I asked him as we separated from the kiss.

"You'll just have to find out." He said as he leaned forward for another kiss.

"Nuh uh, no more kisses till I get my surprise." I said as I got up from the bed and stepped away from him.

"Thad not fair." He said as he sat up, looking confused.

"It's very fair." I said as I started walking to the bathroom.

I felt Dylan's arms wrap around me and he lifted me off the ground.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he spun me around and back into the bed.

"I'm getting my mate back." He said as he placed a kiss on my lips. I moved away from him trying to dodge his kisses.

"Well you'll have an angry mate if you don't let me go to the bathroom." I said as I quickly used my speed and ran to the bathroom. I locked the door and heard him pounding trying to get in.

"Cmon, Madi. Let me in." He said and I laughed.

"Nope, you'll have to wait till I'm done." I said as I started ready for the day.

I finished my morning routine and right as I opened the door Dylan wrapped his arms around me and lifted me off of the ground.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he set me on the bed.

"Getting you back into my arms." He said as he leaned in for a kiss.

I moved away and dodged his kisses, "well I'm going to be very angry if I don't get some breakfast soon." I said as I started walking towards the door.

Dylan grabbed me and picked me up bridal style, "I'll walk you to breakfast." He said as he used his speed to carry me all the way downstairs. Alex and Jacob were already down there along with Mark and veronica.

"There you are, geez you two sleep a lot." Mark said as we met them.

"Yeah, Mark and I have been waiting to give our gifts." Jacob said.

"Gifts?" The three of us girls said at the same time.

"Yeah, cmon I want to do it now." Dylan said in an excited voice that made him look like a child.

We all gathered in one of the living rooms and the boys each had boxes in their hands.

"Okay so these were Dylan's idea to get and we hope that you all love it because we put a lot of thought in each of them." Mark said as he gestured to dylan who smiled shyly towards me.

The boys stepped forward and each gave us our boxes, I opened it quickly and when I saw what was inside I gasped.

It was a silver necklace with a beautiful blue rhinestone in the middle. I looked up at dylan who gave me a smile. I lifted it out of the box and flipped it over. The back it was engraved.

You bring so much joy into my life, forever and always, Dylan.

I smiled at the necklace and lifted it up towards Dylan, "can you help me put it on?" I asked him and he nodded. He grabbed the necklace and I lifted my hair up so he could wrap it around my neck.

Once it was neatly placed I turned around and gave him a quick peck on the lips and he gave me a huge grin.

I turned to the girls to see them each wearing matching necklaces to mine, except that the rhinestone in Veronica's necklace was red and the one in Alex's necklace was purple.

"What does yours say?" Alex asked quickly as she ran up and flipped my necklace over, "awwww" she said once she finished reading it.

I read her necklace, You are my sun, my world revolves around you, Jacob.

Then I read Veronica's necklace, I can't imagine my world without you in it, I love you, mark.

"I love it." I turned to Dylan as I gave him another kiss.

"I'm glad." He said as he embraced me in a hug. We stayed like that for awhile until Dylan lifted me up by my waist and led me upstairs to our room.

"Hey! What are you doing? Put me down!" I argued as he carried me upstairs.

"I just wanted to watch tv with you." He said with a childish pour in his face.

We started watching tv as I played with my new necklace.

"Madi?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"I really like you." He said and I giggled.

"I really like you too Dylan." I replied and after a few short moments Dylan used his speed and soon he had me pinned under him with a dorky smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~
A/n

Oh my goodness you guys' are so kind to me, I don't deserve it, thank you so much for all the support I love you all.

There's not much going on in my life with boys and such so that's about it,
Comment vote and such...