Kidnapped

Alex

The next week Madi and I kept seeing the boys again. It was really freaking me out, them showing up everywhere we went. Like they were following us.

I was at the library while Madi was at the park. I grabbed the book I wanted and checked it out and started walking to Madi and mines meeting place.

Right between the library and the park there is this giant oak tree that stands at around 40 feet tall. It was where I found out my parents had died and where me and Madi became friends. So it's sentimental to us and its where we so times just talk.

It was almost dark and I was getting a weird feeling I was being watched. I started walking faster towards the tree. That's when I herd footsteps behind me. I looked to see three figures running after me. I started sprinting. Running to the tree to get to Madi.

Once I got to the tree she saw the scared look on my face and I just gestured for us to start climbing up the tree. She looked at me worriedly but started climbing and I went along with her.

"What's going on?" She asked and I shushed her quickly as the three figures came close to the tree.

"Alpha and beta will not be happy when they find out you lost her." One of them said.

Alpha? Beta? What do those words mean?

"Well you were supposed to get the brunette one first. So it kinda your fault." Another said. Then more guys started coming towards the tree.

"Where are they? You had orders to capture them." One said.

"We know, they just got lost in our sight, but their scent still lingers around here. Meaning they're close." One said.

Scent?

Then the group of boys were right below the tree. I looked at Madi and she gave me a scared look. I just nodded. I was scared to. These people had orders to capture us. From who? And why?

"They're scent leads here." One said pointing at the tree.

"So what did they do? Climb into the tree?" One asked.

"No, but I think they climbed up." The other said as he pointed up to us. Madi gasped.

"Hey there girls. We won't hurt you, trust me. All you have to do is climb down and come with us." One said and I laughed.

"Come with some kidnappers yeah, totally let me just go call my unicorn boyfriend to tell him where I'll be." I said.

"Get away from us!" Madi yelled as she threw down some twigs and such and the boys.

"Well then I guess we'll have to come up there."

Then a few of them started climbing up the trees toward us.

"Get away!" I yelled. As I tried to kick some of them, but one of them grabbed my ankle. I screamed as I tried to get out of his grip as he pulled me down towards him.

"ALEX!!" Madi screamed as she grabbed my hand and tried to pull me up. But it was no use, the guy pulling me was as strong as a bull.

"Get ready to catch." The boy yelled as he pulled me near him.

I was screaming when I lost my grip and the boy practically threw me down towards the ground. I was screaming even louder then thinking I was going to die. But then I landed in somebody's arms.

I reacted quickly and punched the guy in the face. He let go of his grip on my and I started running only to be grabbed by another person. I kicked the person in the shin and then stomped on his left foot making him lose his balance. Then I flipped him over my shoulder and onto the ground. I was about to start running again when I heard Madi's scream.

"MADI!!" I yelled, I looked over to see some guy was lifting her off the ground by her waist. I ran towards him and jumped on his back. He let go of her and then she kicked him in the stomach.

I jumped off and we started running but Madi got grabbed and before I could run toward her, the guy who grabbed her pulled out a gun and put it to her head. "NO!" I yelled as someone grabbed my arms and held them behind my back.

"Don't worry we won't shoot. All you have to do is come with us." One said, I just nodded and then one of the guys pulled something from his pocket and put it over Madi's nose. She fell. Limp and I started yelling and kicking.

I ended up pinned to the ground and having the same stuff put over my face. I fell was engulfed in darkness quickly.

Jacob

Dylan and I were hiding in the bushes the entire time as the pack warriors captured them. They were surprisingly strong and good at fighting. My mate flipped someone and almost knocked him out, while Dylan's kicked a guy in the stomach.

Dylan started getting angry when one of the pack members put a gun to his mates head, 'don't worry, he has orders not to hurt them. He won't it's just to get them to come' I said calmly as I mind linked him. He nodded but still looked angry as the guy put chloroform over her mouth. And once they were both knocked out we walked over and picked them up.

We drove back to the pack house with my mate asleep in my arms. I smiled knowing I was with her.

~~~~~~~
A/N

I know his POV is short but it's all I got.

I wanted to know your guys' opinion on the story, please and thank you. I would really appreciate some feedback.