Blake?

Alex

It was probably one of the scariest experiences I've had in my entire life, besides getting kidnapped by werewolves.

It all happened so fast that the man 'Blake' had had me in his hold in a mere few seconds. Blake had spiked up brown hair with blue eyes. He smiled at me evilly as he then held a blade to my throat.

I let out a squeak as the blade touched my skin.

I turned to see Madi fighting and she was pushed onto the ground, that's when I started screaming. Blake dug the blade deeper in my throat to make me be quiet.

When Jacob came I felt safer, knowing he was going to save me. But then Blake threw out some threats towards Madi and I and I realized Jacob and Dylan wouldn't let us get hurt in any way. So they were going to do everything that Blake had said.

I turned over to Madi and saw she had tears in her eyes. She saw me looking at her and I gave her a knowing look. She nodded.

When Blake started turning us around to leave I yelled "NOW!" And Madi and I disappeared and ran. I grabbed ahold of Jacobs wrist and turned visible.

Then Jacob attacked Blake, his eyes turned dark and I got a little scared. When he was done Jacob lifted me off my feet and spun me around.

"Cmon let's get you inside." Jacob said as he wrapped a protective arm around me and turned toward the house.

Veronica and Mark followed the four of us in and we walked to the living room.

"I'm just glad your okay, I got so scared." Veronica said and I gave her a smile.

"So who was that guy?" I asked once we were inside. I sat on the couch and Jacob sat next to me.

"That was Blake, alpha Blake. He's the leader of the Red Moon pack. He's evil." Dylan said with fury in his eyes, they were starting to get darker.

"Why-why did he take us?" Madi asked as she sat down on Dylan's lap on the couch.

"He does this, every time I get something great he feels the need to take it." Jacob said as he pulled me closer to him.

"Why?" I asked Jacob as I looked up at him.

"Well, you met Shelby at the introduction correct?" Jacob asked me and I nodded remembering how rude she was.

"Well she is Blake's mate." Dylan finished.

"Well they're perfect for each other." Madi muttered and I cracked a smile.

"Well Shelby rejected him saying how she wanted to be Jacob's mate." Dylan said as he looked down at Madi.

"But when I said no, she went crawling back to Blake who said that he didn't want to be her mate anymore." Jacob said looking down at me. "But he still blames me for taking his mate.
So now he takes everything away from me. He had kidnapped Veronica only a few months after Shelby had rejected him." Jacob said as he turned to Veronica and gave her a sad smile.

"They took me while I was on a run one morning. All of a sudden twenty wolves just came out of nowhere." Veronica said as Mark held her close.

"Mark was a wreck, and wouldn't sleep at night until Veronica was back. But we got her after a few days and Blake and his pack haven't done anything since." Dylan said.

"Of course I couldn't sleep! My mate had been kidnapped!" Mark growled out as he picked up Veronica and set her on his lap.

"They didn't do anything to me though. I was just locked in a cell and they came down to give me food three times a day. But after two days Mark came and got me back." Veronica said as she and Mark were smiling at each other.

"But he's been waiting." Jacob said as he looked down at me. "He promised me that he would take my mate like I did his." He finished just above the whisper.

"But you didn't take his mate, when you said no Shelby went back to him right? Why didn't he take her back?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Imagine the love of your life leaving you for someone else and then acting as if they had never left you. Would you take them back?" Jacob asked me and I shook my head no.

"Well he isn't laying another finger on you, ever again." Jacob said, his eyes growing dark. "We are going to add more training, anyone who can train will and I will not take no for an answer. We need to keep everyone here safe." He said to me with a determined look.

"I want to train!" Madi yelled as she stood up from the couch.

"Me too!" I said.

"Me three." Veronica stood up.

"No no no, you will stay inside, away from harms way." Dylan said as he grabbed Madi and pulled her back into him.

"Now that Blake knows you two are shadows you will be staying inside." Jacob said sternly.

"None of you will be training." Mark said mostly to Veronica.

"What if they come and no one is there to help us. Wouldn't it be smart if we were able to fight back?" I said to Jacob.

He thought about it for a minute before speaking, "The answer is no, there are too many hormonal wolves without mates that could end up being your partner."

"Seriously, that's your reasoning? How about if you guys are the only ones being our partners then we can train." I said to him.

He thought about it for another minute, "fine. But you will be by our sides the entire time." He said firmly and I nodded along with the other girls.

"You will start tomorrow morning along with everyone else. And the clothes you wear will be chosen by your mate so you don't wear anything too revealing, and you will hold our hands the entire walk to the field." He finished off his long list of rules.

"Deal." I said with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n

Woah, two chapters in two days? I'm on a role. But seriously thank you guys for all the love and support, I love you all more than you can imagine.

But so life update, the boy in one of my classes that always smiles at me and people don't think is the nicest, is now in my group for a project in the class. I'm really excited about it and he made jokes the entire time and it was so much fun.

Well that's about it, comment vote and such