Running

Alex

The next few days went by quickly, Jacob and I had made up. But him, Dylan and Mark weren't allowing us to train.

Which I think is very idiotic considering the fact that we should be able to protect ourselves if something like that happens again.

But every time I go up to Jacob to talk about this he starts yelling and saying how nothing like that will ever happen again. He's being super annoying with his over protectiveness.

Just yesterday Madi and I went outside to play with some of the kids from the pack and within thirty seconds of us being outside fifteen guards came out and dragged us inside. The pack is letting the kids play outside but us girls can't? 

At the moment I was in the kitchen about to make cinnamon rolls when Madi and Veronica marched in with determined faces. "I'm done!" Veronica yelled as she grabbed my hand and pulled me into one of the living rooms.

"What?" I ask and she just shakes her head as she flops down onto the couch. I turn to Madi and she gives out a huff of annoyance.

"I don't think I can handle being in this house for a moment longer." Madi mumbles before laying down beside Veronica, "I want food!"

"We have food here." Cole walks in abruptly and I jump in surprise by his presence. 

"But I want fast food. McDonalds, Chipotle, Starbucks, Subway. The works." She sits up and moves her arms in an exaggerated way.

"Just tell Dylan that, he can probably have someone run out to get you that." He answers, taking a seat in one of the chairs. I continue to stand.

"Its not that I want someone else to go get it. But we haven't been out of the house for weeks." I add and the girls nod.

"Ive forgotten what trees look like!" Madi yells and I stifle a giggle.

"There are trees that you can see out the windows." he answers with a smile.

She crosses her arms over her chest, "Ive forgotten what it feels like to be in a car. Or to use my powers. I haven't been able to run for soooooooooo long." She draws out.

Veronica sits up and nods, "Exactly! I haven't been able to let my wolf out." She points an accusing finger at Cole, "This is not healthy." She stands up and starts marching away. "Im going to go and tell the boys how unhealthy it is that we are stuck inside everyday."

"We could die!" Madi yells as she gets up and follows Veronica out the room. I nod and trail behind the three. We get the the foyer and I wait to see what Veronica is going to do next. She seems to be in charge of this whole ordeal.

"BOYS!!" She yells at the top of her lungs, her voice comes out so loud I cover my ears. It didn't take long for all three of them to come barreling down the stairs.

"Mark," she points at him, "My wolf hasn't been out and if she ends up getting permanently injured because of your ego I will leave you." Her voice is strong and confident and a smile comes to my face. The color in Marks face drains quickly and his Adams apple bobs up and down.

He turns to the other two boys, "Veronica and I are going to go out on a run." He says quickly as he races down the steps, grabs her hand and bolt out the front door.

Madi and I turned back to the other two boys. She sucked in a. deep breath before glaring at Dylan with all her might, "If you don't let me out of this damn house within the next thirty seconds I won't hesitate to snap your arms in half." She threatens. Similar to Mark, Dylans face goes white and he nods before heading down the steps and running out the front door.

Jacob and I were the only ones left. He stayed at the top of the steps. Waiting. I took in a deep breath before speaking, "Jacob," I started out slowly, "I need fresh air. And fast food for that matter. And if you don't let me go outside I will turn invisible and leave myself." I finish, taking another breath I look up and he shakes his head no.

I'm shocked. mark and Dylan both raced out this door to make sure their mates didn't leave. But here is the alpha practically screaming that I just leave now. He turns his back and walks away. This surprises me even more.

Did I just imagine all those times where he said he wanted to protect me? And now he was turning his back on me. Leaving me to run out of this place.

Leaving me.

In a plit second decision I ran out of the house using my speed. I bolted into the woods and didn't look back. I kept running. And I didn't plan on going back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n

So... I'm back. 

It's been a year. And a lot has changed. This book has been going on for about two years now and I want to finish it.

I want to finish it as soon as possible. But I don't want to rush the story because that would completely ruin everything.

I want to thank every single one of you who has kept on reading, and helping me come to this point in my life.

Ps. If any of you would like to send me a cover for this book just message it and it could possibly be the new one!