Supernatural Creature

Alex

Seven of us were just eating dinner together. Cole, Mark, Veronica, Madi, Dylan, Jacob and I. As we were finishing up, I noticed Veronica giving Mark a look that told me they were mind linking each other. After a few seconds Mark chuckled a little.

"Oh, they are not going to like that." He smiled to himself while Veronica nodded.

"What?" I looked over at them and Mark was smirking.

"Trust me Alex, you don't want me to say." Mark said with a serious smirk.

Before I could reply Jacob started talking, "what would Alex not want you to say?" He asked and that's when Veronica started laughing.

"Uh......." She mumbled as she was smiling.

"Tell me, it sees to give you two some amusement." He said getting slightly angry.

"Trust me Jacob, you of all people do not want to hear this." Mark was laughing.

"Wait, now I want to know what this is about." Dylan said as he popped into the conversation.

"Neither do you Dylan. Considering it's about your two mates." Veronica said as she pointed to me and Madi.

"If it's about our mates, then I think we have a right to know what it's about." Jacob said as his voice got angrier.

"Okay then. I was just telling ,ark about something Madi and Alex said while we were in the car on our way to the mall." Veronica said as she giggled.

I tried to think about what she was talking about, but my mind went blank.

"Well what did they say?" Dylan said looking at Madi intently.

"Something about how the mating process is never going to happen." She started laughing and my mind went into a state of shock.

Jacob turned and looked at me with sad eyes, "what is she talking about?" He said as his eyes got darker.

"Uh.......you know, just about how the whole marking thing is weird and how you two having sex will never happen." Veronica laughed as she almost fell, out of her chair.

Jacobs eyes starting turning black, I slowly started to back away. "Uh.....guys.....what's wrong with his eyes? Why are they getting darker?" I asked quietly.

"It's his wolf, Alex. Luke, he's taking over Jacobs body. You need to calm Luke down." Dylan said suddenly worried.

"What!? I'm not going to do that! He's really freaking me out right now!" I said as I started to back farther away.

"Alex, don't be scared of me. And it makes me pretty angry, that you don't want to mate." He took a few steps closer to me, "but I understand you're not used to the whole werewolf thing yet." Jacob, or Luke said as he took even more steps closer. "DONT MOVE AWAY FROM ME!!" He started yelling.

I shrieked and started running away. I do really like Jacob but it's times like these that he scares me too much.

My legs were hurting and I knew I couldn't outrun a werewolf, but I kept just imagining that I could outrun him. Thinking my legs could go faster than they have before to get away.

"Alex! Stop! How are you doing this!!!??" I heard Jacob tell, and it didn't sound as angry, it sounded worried.

I started slowing down considering how hurt my legs were getting. I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I stopped completely and look up to see Jacob, his eyes all back to normal.

He gave me a confused and worried look. "Alex, how did you-" Jacob got cut off.

"Madi did the same thing yesterday! She just bolted, faster than I've ever seen anyone run before." Dylan said as he looked at madi.

"What are you talking about?" I looked up at Jacob.

"Alex, you just outran me." Jacob said, I stared at him in shock.

"Haha, me, uh no. I could barely outrun a bunny, not to mention a werewolf." I started laughing. But as I looked around I saw that everyone was being serious.

"Alex, madi." Dylan and Jacob pulled us two girls into a separate room, "is there something you're not telling us?" Jacob asked in confusion.

"Uh, no." Madi said in a dub tone.

"Their scents smell human, but you never actually know." Dylan said and Jacob nodded.

"Wait, you guys don't honk we're human?" I asked and the boys nodded.

"Trust me, if I wasn't human I would know by now. My parents would've-" I cut myself off, realizing my parents probably wouldn't of had time to tell me before the car crash.

"Alex, what's wrong?" Jacob asked suddenly as he came to my side.

"It's, just. It's possible, maybe I'm not human. My parents they, they uh....." My eyes started watering and now madi was rubbing my back.

"It's okay Alex. You can tell them. It's okay." She cooed.

"Tell us what?" Jacob asked worriedly.

"My uh, my parents they......they got....they got killed in a car crash years ago. They were gone all the time. So even if I wasn't human, they wouldn't had time to tell me." I sniffles as silent tears fell down my cheeks.

"Alex, I'm so sorry. Sorry you had to go through that." Jacob said sadly and I just nodded.

"Well madi, have your parents ever mentioned or done something, uh, supernatural?" Dylan asked her and she just shook her head.

"Not that I can think of." She said and Dylan nodded.

"Well there are tests and such that we can do to see if you are any supernatural creature. But we don't have to do them now. Later maybe." Dylan said and I nodded as Jacob lifted me off the floor and carried me back to his room.

Where I fell asleep thinking of my parents.

~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hi guys!!!! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in sooooooo long!!  I was at camp for a week and then I was in a writing slump. But I'm back and hopefully I'm going to update so much more!!! I love all you're support and such and j thank you soooooo much!!!

So here's a little update on my life because I know some of you are wondering. Well, I've been working, a lot. And it's taking up so much more of my time, so that sucks.

And one of my bosses is convinced my name is Shelby, which it isn't. And I keep correcting her, but she keeps calling me by the wrong name.

Along with work, I met a boy......... And we've been flirting, he already told me that he likes me. And I like him too. But he lives like an hour away so it's hard to hang out and such. And he's only able to talk when I'm at work, so that sucks.

But yeah, here's another chapter, vote, comment and such!!