Introduction

Alex

Veronica led me up the stairs and we got madi out of her room. Veronica gave her some encouraging words and she smiled.

"Well tonight's the night that you are officially in the pack." Veronica said smiling.

"That makes me nervous, what if they don't like us. Or worse, what if they don't like one of us but love the other." Madi said and I laughed at her.

"Don't worry madi they'll love you." I said and she smiled at me.

"Doubtful..." she whispered as she looked up at me.

I laughed and threw a pillow at her. "And if they don't Dylan will have some words. And if that doesn't stop them then I will have some words, and we wouldn't want that." I said and she laughed.

"Okay okay, it's time to start getting ready, outfits, makeup, hair, everything." Veronica smiled.

---------------------

We spent the next three hours eating ready, the introduction ceremony was at 1 o'clock and it's 12 right now.

Veronica is the only one not completely ready, she's mad because her eyeliner isn't correct so she keeps redoing it.

For the introduction madi is wearing a baby blue dress that goes to her knees, it starts out as tight on top but flows out in the skirt. He hair is in one long French braid down her back. For makeup she had on a pick lip and gold eyeshadow with black eyeliner and mascara.

Veronica is wearing a matching dress to madi except hers is a faded red color. She straightens she'd already straight hair and I put some little braids throughout her hair. And for makeup she's wearing a red lip with dark eyeshadow and eyeliner with mascara.

And for me I'm wearing the same dress as the other three except mine is a purple color. My hair is in two French braids that lay on my shoulders. For makeup I'm wearing a darker pink color with eyeliner and mascara.

"May I say we all look great." Madi said excitedly. I laughed at her but nodded.

"I can't wait for the guys to see us, they'll go berserk." Veronica laughed and I agreed.

"Oh I almost forgot, I wanted to ask you two this. Have you kissed the body yet?" Veronica asked and I stopped at the question.

Madi laughed and nodded, "yep, almost directly after I accepted him."

"Uh, me and Jacob haven't yet. I think he wants to and I want to to but im just waiting." I said and they nodded.

That's when there was a knock at the door. "Girls, it's time." It was cole.

We opened the door and he was standing there in a tie. "Woah, you girls look great." He smiled at all of us.

"Where Dylan, and Mark, and Jacob?" Madi asked and Cole smiled.

"What? Are you not excited to see me?" He laughed and she shook her head no, "they're waiting downstairs. Let's go." He smiled as he lead us down stairs.

As soon as I saw him my heart stopped, he looked so handsome.  He had his hair spiked up and wore a purple dress shirt with jeans and nice shoes. His hands were in his pockets but when he heard us walking he looked up and when he saw me he started smiling.

"Woah." Was all he said once I was in front of him.

"Is that a good woah, or a bad woah?" I asked as I laughed.

"Good, definitely good." He smiled as me as he took my hand and we started walking outside.

"How did you know to wear purple?" I asked as we walked outside. The whole pack was there. Chairs and chairs and more chairs were filled with people from the pack.

"How could I forget, it's your favorite color." He said and I laughed, "and Veronica told me." I punched him in the arm and laughed.

We started walking to the stage that was in front of all the people who were staring at us. I glanced behind my shoulder to see madi and Dylan walking behind us. Veronica and Mark had found a seat in the crowd.

We walked up the stage steps and madi and I took a seat on the chairs while Jacob and Dylan started to talk.

"So as many of you know, Dylan and I have found our mates." A cheer went around the crowd which made me smile a little.

"Today is the day that we are introducing them to the pack and I just hope you love them as much as we do." The boys turned toward us and we stood up and walked it the microphone.

"Uh, hi? I'm Alex." I said awkwardly into the phone.

"And I'm uh, madi." She said even more awkwardly.

"Uh, I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to say up here." I laughed and the crowd laughed with me.

"We are both really happy to be apart of this pack." Madi said and I nodded.

"Exactly, I'm so ecstatic to be here. I've made a lot of friends and I hope to make so many more." I smiled.

"Same for me." Madi added and I giggled.

"As some of you can tell, the girls aren't werewolves." Jacob said as he peered over my shoulder and into the microphone.

The crowd nodded. "But they aren't human either." Dylan added and the crowd looked around confused.

"They're a special kind of supernatural creature that we thought was extinct." Jacob said.

"They are faster than werewolves." Dylan said smiling.

"They can glide through the skies." Jacob smiled.

"And they can't turn invisible." Dylan smiled as Veronica stood up within the crowd.

"How could you not tell me you two are shadows!?" She yelled and I laughed. I looked over at madi. Giving her a knowing look.

She nodded and we both turned invisible, the crowd gasped and then we used our speed to run towards Veronica. We were still invisible when we were standing next to her. We appeared to her and she gasped before playfully punching each of us in the shoulder.

"I hate you both." She said angrily.

"No, you love us." I smiled and she nodded.

"And I think everyone else does too." Veronica smiled as she pointed around and I looked around. The crowd was all staring at us with a smile on their face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n

Okay so first of all, we are almost at 10k reads!!! Like what?! How is that even humanly possible?

When I started to rewrite this book I was just expecting some of my close to friends to read it out of pity. But that is not the case because I do not know almost 10k people!!

I am so thankful for every single one of you for reading my story it makes me so happy to know that you enjoy it.

I am also apologizing for not updating as frequently as I used to. There's been a lot going on in my life and it's been keeping me from writing. I hope you understand and I hope you guys like this chapter.

Comment, vote and such

Love you