Attack

Alex's Pov

After the whole coffee incident Jacob refused to give me coffee, and he told everyone in the pack that I'm not allowed to have it too. So I'm pretty mad at him and refusing to speak to him at the moment.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen to find Cole there failing at making pancakes.

"Having some troubles?" I asked as I saw a pile of burnt pancakes on a plate.

"Luna, do you know how to make pancakes?" He asked me.

"Luna?" I asked.

"Because your the alpha's mate you are the Luna." Cole explained a she handed me a pan and the pancake mix.

"Oh, well don't call me that, Alex is just fine." I said and he nodded.

I started baking while Cole sat down on a stool with a fork and knife in hand.

Once I placed a few pancakes on the plate Cole shoved them all down his throat leaving none for anyone else.

"Cole! I want some too you know." I said to him as he chewed the remaining pancakes.

"You're the best pancake maker ever!" He said as he swallowed the last of the pancakes.

"Ugh, now I have to make more." I said as I turned and made some more.

I continued placing them on the plate but Cole would steal them all. During my fourth time making a batch I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders.

"Good morning." Jacob said sleepily.

I turned towards Cole, "Cole, would you please tell Jacob that I am not speaking to him at the moment." I said to him.

"Jacob, the Luna- I mean Alex, is not speaking to you at the moment." Cole said as he ate his pancakes.

"Alex, I'm sorry, okay, I just want you to talk to me again." He said as he stared at me.

"Cole, would you please tell Jacob that he is not forgiven and if I were to forgive him he should get me a peach black ice tea with a shot of raspberry sparkling from caribou." I said as I faced Cole.

"Jacob if you want to be forgive you need to get Alex a-" Jacob cut him off.

"Yeah yeah be quiet" he said as he walked out the front door.

Soon in my hands was the tea and I sipped it from the straw happily.

"So do you forgive me?" Jacob asked with a pout on his face.

"Yeah sure I forgive you. Want some pancakes?" I asked as I set some on his plate, he nodded and ate them with a smile.

"Guess who's coming over today." Jacob said to me while I sat down with my own plate of pancake sin front of me.

"Your parents right? You said that at the introduction." I said and he nodded.

"You don't know how happy they are to meet you. They live outside the state in a cabin, so them coming down here is amazing." He said with a smile.

Dylan came downstairs with Madi on his back, he looked out of breath but walked over to us.

"You okay?" Jacob asked him.