Love Me

I was still shaken from the ordeal with Nathan. He hadn't even bothered to check on me since the fight. The more he does the more I realize I never was anything to him, I was powerful but I don't think we were ever mates.

"Josh," I called fighting back tears.

"Yeah?" He said walking into my room I faced him as the words came tumbling out.

"Okay so before I passed out I thought Tony said he loved me. But after he acted like it was just his job. I don't know whether to tell him I like him or if it's best to leave it," I sighed as Josh looked at me.

"Sapph, I think it's best that he knows," Josh said as I caved.

"You're right. I'm going to find him," I said walking down the stairs and to his home as it was his day off. I stood in the street looking at the house trying to get the courage to walk up to the door. I took a deep breath holding it as I walked to the front door. I reached up to knock before pulling my hand back rushing back down the sidewalk.

"Sapphire," Tony said behind me. I felt my cheeks blush as I faced him.

"Hi, um I was coming to talk to you," I mumbled as he stood there his eyes captivating me.

"About what?" He asked as I opened my mouth but no sound would come out. I saw emotion flash through his eyes which could only be described as hope. I jumped as my phone rang out. I looked seeing an unknown number.

"I have to take this," I sighed answering it.

"Sapphire it me Nathan," Nathan said as I froze. "I'm sorry. I don't want to lose you or the babies. Please I was stupid take me back!"

"Nathan you tried to kill me," I said softly as a small spark rushed through me. I knew I still cared but I'm here with Nathan about to tell him I like him.

"I said sorry what else do you want?!" Nathan asked as I turned away from Nathan a tear slipping down my face.

"Please Nathan don't make this harder than it has to be. We both know you never loved me. If I wasn't having your children we wouldn't even be talking right now," I sighed keeping the pain I felt out of my voice.

"If you do this I'll come for them!" He snapped hanging up. I sighed pushing it from my mind knowing I had to forget him for now.

"Are you okay?" Tony asked as I wiped the tears from my face before facing him.

"That was Nathan. He tried to win me back," I groaned as fear filled Tony's features. "I told him no and he said he's coming for the children."

"He can't possibly think the pack would give up the kids without a fight?!" Demanded Tony as I shrugged.

"I have no clue, if you couldn't tell he is crazy," I laughed nervously. He couldn't get to them, I won't let him hurt the children. "Anyway let's drop it for now."

"You were saying before," Tony said as I pulled it together.

"I heard you," was all I could spit out. I couldn't tell him how I felt not yet. I watched as disbelief filled his chocolate eyes.

"And?" He asked as I could see a lack of confidence in his eyes.

"I don't know if I'll ever be able to say I love you but I like you, a lot Tony," I said with such finality that he rushed forward cupping my cheek as he pressed his silky lips against mine taking me by surprise. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he put his other hand behind my neck as the kiss sent shockwaves through my system.

"I'm fine with even a small piece of you Sapphire. You are worth the wait no matter how long it takes, I will love enough for you!" Tony said fiercely, passion shown in his kind eyes. I felt tears slip down my cheeks and this time they were tears of happiness. He smiled at me as I snuggled into his embrace letting his intoxicatingly addictive scent fill my lungs.

"Tony, I don't know what I would do without you," I said as he gave me a gentle reassuring squeeze.

"I won't leave. You will never have to find out what it's like to be without me," Tony said as we finally released each other.

"Tony thank you for always being there even when it wasn't your job," I smiled at him as he put his hand on my waist when I saw his daughter in the doorway. "Hi sweetie!"

"Jamie," Tony smiled as she ran over to us. She looked at me with wide blue eyes.

"Hi I'm Sapphire, I'm your dad's friend," I said softly.

"Daddy I want to play princesses!" She said pouting at him.

"Jamie don't do that you know I can't resist!" Tony groaned as I laughed.

"Can I play?" I asked as she cheered grabbing my hand. She pulled me inside and to her room quickly.

"Put this on," she said handing me a purple feather crown. I placed it on my head sitting on the child stool.

"Princess Jamie are we having a tea party?" I asked as she handed me a cup.

"Yes and Dad is going to be a princess too right dad!" Jamie said as Tony walked in with a pink tutu on. I stifled a laugh as he sat next to me.

"Shut it," he whispered to me as I continued to smirked.

"Okay TONYA," I teased as he shot me a tiny glare. I found myself falling more in love the longer I saw the real him. At work I caught glimpses of the real Tony but here I got the uncensored version. He was my Prince Charming or should I say princess charming...