A Piece of Me

I felt Tony next to me as the rainy forest smell hit me. It sent a spark of joy but also a wave of sadness as he tried to wrap his arms around me. I pulled away looking up at him with teary eyes.

"Do you love her?!" I demanded pain filling my heart. "You chose her last time."

"Sapphire I love you," he said not addressing my question.

"I picked you. I could have been happy with Eric but you wormed your way back in. You said you were sure and now you aren't. Look at our marks they are so faded because you don't know who to love!" I sobbed as he reached for me. "Don't touch me."

"Sapphire please," Tony whispered as I glared.

"You need to figure out who you love because I'm done fighting. I can't do this anymore," I said flatly as he gasped. I walked past him and back to the SUV. I got in the car driving back to my home. I got out rushing up the stairs locking myself in my room. I felt a hand grabbing mine. I turned to find Eric standing next to me. I retracted my hand quickly.

"I knew this would happen. You were always his second choice," Eric's voice echoed in my mind. I knew he was trying to manipulate me with magic yet somehow it was working anyway. "I would love you no matter what. You could live like my dark Lycan without fear of anything. You could punish him." I felt a flare of dark energy from deep inside calling to me. For a moment I felt myself embrace it.

"No," I muttered releasing the magic as Eric grabbed my waist pulling me against him. His lips hovered above mine causing my heart to race in anticipation. His touch raced across me like a dark dangerous flame. I pushed him away quickly as Tony entered my mind. While we were fight he was still my always and not even Eric could cloud that. "I love him!"

"You'll regret it as he is with Amber. If you don't believe me go to him," Eric said softly. I tried our link but I couldn't get a clear read. I teleported to him without hesitation. I froze as he was pulling her shirt off.

"Amber I love you so much," he mumbled against her rosy lips. I felt my heart shatter as I watched him pull her closer and closer. He didn't even notice I was standing there. I was in his eye sight but he only had eyes for Amber, it's been her, it's always been her.

"Tony," I whispered but he didn't hear me. Tears cascaded down my face as I watched his hands go to her hair, it was like watching one person. Was she his mate?

"What about Sapphire?" Amber asked as he laughed.

"It never was her. Amber I have loved you for so long that I can't think of anything I want more than you," Tony said as I looked at him sadly. I hated that Eric was right.

"You son of a bitch," I snapped causing Amber to pull away trying to hide. "I believed you when you said you loved me but again you lied!"

"Sapphire this isn't what you think," he started but I silenced him with a hard glare.

"I almost died for you today," I growled as Amber looked at me.

"I'm sorry but we are mates," Amber said as I slapped her. She gasped holding her cheek.

"You don't get to talk, there were better ways of handling this. You should have told me before," I sniped before deciding to teleport away. I couldn't stand the sight of him anymore. He was a cheater and a liar and I am glad we never had kids together.

I found myself in the middle of a town in the middle of the night. There was no one in sight as I wandered around. I tried desperately to stop the agony I felt. It was as if a piece of my soul was being ripped from my body. I walked until I found myself someplace familiar. I was at my mother's grave. I knelt down looking at her headstone wiping away my tears.

"Mom I don't know what to do anymore," I cried knowing she couldn't answer. "He left me for her. I nearly died for him again yet he picked her. He lied to me and probably would have continued had I not caught him." My knees pressed into the cold grass my breath visible in the cool night. I gasped as a hand touched my shoulder. I turned toward Eric slowly.

"He's a fool," Eric said as I looked at him.

"How did you find me?" I asked flatly as he sat next to me.

"Your magic called to me," he said softly. "It's like your magic is a piece of me."

"Funny I used to think that about Tony," I muttered as Eric tucked my hair behind my ear.

"You are better than him. He wasn't a piece of you, you were a part of him Sapph," Eric said as our eyes locked. I could see the good deep inside him masked by his bad façade. I found myself getting lost in his dark gaze before I was brought back to reality by a flash of emotion from Tony. He was happy as he embraced Amber. He sealed our fate as my mark vanished before my eyes. We were no longer linked but that didn't make the pain stop. A tear slipped from my violet eyes as Eric looked at me with pity. I didn't want his pity but I also didn't want to be alone right now.

"I love him so much yet he still hurt me," I gasped as he took my hand in his.

"I can't take away your pain but I promise to help you through it," Eric said firmly. Could I trust him, Tony was good and I couldn't trust him but how is it I can trust someone as evil as Eric...

[A/N]
Omg guys we are almost at 500 reads right now! Thank you so much for your support and for reading my story. I appreciate that you guys took time out of you lives to read my story. To say thank you I added two parts today. Thank you all for reading my story!