Lost Innocence

"Eric," I called digging through the closet trying to find a dress for the party. "Have you see that dress I wore to the party?"

"Yeah its on the bed," he called as I walked toward the bed laughing.

"Thanks," I yelled grabbing the dress.

"I have some business in town but I'll be back in an hour," Eric said walking over to me. He pressed his lips against my cheek before rushing from the room. I pulled the black dress on along with my heels. I picked up the black masquerade mask holding it up. I used my magic turning it silver. I put it on the bed pulling my hair up into a curly ponytail.

"Sapphire," I jumped finding Tony climbing in through the window.

"Tony you can't be here!" I whispered panic filling my violet eyes.

"I'm not leaving without you," Tony said pulling me toward the window.

"Tony I can't," I whispered as he pressed his lips to mine silencing my protest. I felt a warm glow rush through me as the kiss deepened.

"Tony!" Eric growled as I spun toward Eric.

"Eric please don't. He didn't know that I am staying with you willingly. I didn't get a chance to tell him about the link," I begged as he continued to glare at Tony. Tony wrapped his arm around my waist trying to pull me toward the window.

"Sapphire come on your kids need you!" Tony said. "And don't tell me you didn't feel anything when you let me kiss you."

"Tony please," I said when I felt energy radiating from Eric. "Eric stop!"

"Not this time!" Eric grabbed my arm yanking me toward him. He pushed me into one of the guards who secured his arms around my waist.

"Tony!" I yelled as Eric sent a wave of magic toward Tony. I felt my magic spike rushing across the room. I gasped as pain shot through me my magic searing my neck. I watched as Eric's power hit mine stopping midair before it tried to push past mine. I felt agonizing pain rack through my body a scream escaping my lips as I fell to my knees catching myself with my hands.

"Stop!" Tony yelled his eyes flashing toward mine as my breathing became labored as I fought to hold Eric's magic. I felt every once of his dark powers as I struggled to maintain my own. I fell onto my side as the room started to spin as Eric staggered into the wall as his eyes became a dark grey as Nathan fought his way to the surface.

"Tony get her out of here!" Nathan yelled as he pressed his body into the wall. Tony rushed forward scooping me into his arms jumping out the window. I lay limp in his arms as I struggled for air. I felt Eric's dark magic chasing mine own through my veins as Tony ran to the car placing me in the passenger seat before he drove off.

"Sapph, are you okay?" Tony asked as I winced as Eric's magic brushed against mine.

"I don't know," I managed to say as he sped down the highway. I whimpered as more of his residual magic dashed into my powers.

"What's happening?" Tony asked concern lacing his voice.

"Eric's magic entered my body and is attacking my powers. I don't think he knows but it's like our powers are polar opposites and I think his magic is killing me," I said gritting my teeth as he drove toward the coven we met.

"Hold on were ten minutes out," he said hitting the gas as I clutched my stomach as the pain magnified. I felt a scream escape my lips as my lily started glowing. Tony touched my cheek before pulling away. "You feel like you are on fire please hold on!"

"Just drive faster!" I growled the pain becoming unbearable. He slammed on the brakes hopping out. He took me into his arms wincing as I know I was burning him. He ran toward the witches placing me on the ground.

"Please she's hurt," Tony begged as the old woman hobbled toward me. She held out her hand her magic scanning my body.

"I'm not sure there is anything we can do," the woman said with regret in her eyes. "She made a choice to take in his magic and there is no way to stop this. The only chance she has is to embrace it. I warn you however it can change her the way it did Nathan or should I say Eric."

"Sapphire," Tony said kneeling next to me. He gripped my hand as our eyes locked. "I will bring you back. I will find your humanity just do it!"

"Tony I'm sorry," I sobbed shutting my eyes tightly before I reached toward Eric's powers. His magic was rough at first but slowly it melded to mine as I felt it changing my body from the inside. I found myself liking the feel of his dark magic as in intertwined with mine. The pain began to dull as the bond became more stable less volatile. I gasped sitting up as I felt anger rush through me as I looked at Tony. He reached for me but I felt disgust. I felt my magic flare as he doubled over an agonizing scream escaping his lips.

"Sapphire stop," he begged as I glared at him. I knew deep down there was something about him but I felt compelled to crush him. "You are better than this. If you ever remember I forgive you no matter what you do to me today!"

"Sapphire stop," the woman said softly as I felt the adrenaline rush through my body as pleasure flooded my heart. I wanted more than anything to use the magic the way it was meant to be used when suddenly a sharp pain hit the back of my head as I collapsed next to Tony who groaned in pain. I glanced up seeing a woman holding a big stick standing above me. I used my last ounce of energy to teleport to the mansion, to Eric...