Amber

I made my way into the nursery as the twins cried out. I picked up Katherine humming softly. She calmed as Josh picked up Brooke. I put Katherine down in the crib making my way outside. I looked around as Amber walked toward me. I turned away from her quickly.

"I don't love him but I hate you enough to take him," she snapped in my ear. I spun facing her in disbelief.

"What did I do to make you hate me?" I asked softly.

"Killed the man I loved," she snapped with rage in her blue eyes.

"Who was he?" I asked as she slapped me. I winced as I got a flash of magic rush through me. I watched as her eyes flashed green briefly before turning blue once more. I was certain this wasn't Amber.

"You know damn well who he was!" She growled as I looked at her.

"Who are you?" I asked firmly.

"You won't know who I am until it's too late," she sneered rushing away. I walked inside and into the study. I pulled a book down flipping to an appearance spell. All I needed to do was shock her to expose her true identity. I walked over to Josh showing him the book.

"Amber isn't who she says she is," I said as Josh's eyes widened. "We need her in a public place to do this."

"The annual pack meeting tonight?" Josh asked as I nodded.

"It's perfect," I said walking upstairs to change for the meeting. I pulled on a bright blue silk dress before making my way toward the meeting hall.

"Sapphire you ready?" Asked Josh.

"Yes make sure Tony is here," I whispered taking a shaky breath. The pack members started pouring in quickly Amber in the front row. Surprisingly Tony wasn't with her. I held my breath trying to calm myself. I felt a small glimmer of hope as Josh returned with Tony.

"Sapphire why did you bring me here?" Tony asked as I walked toward Amber.

"Getting up you lying bitch," I snapped as she stood pretending to be confused.

"What's going on?" She asked. I let my magic flare pulling away her mask to reveal Danielle!

"Danielle," I gasped as Tony looked at her.

"Yes I'm Amber and I did all this because you killed my mate!" She screamed harshly.

"Who helped you cast the spell?" I asked tears building in my eyes. My own sister tried to take Tony.

"The ancestors did. They thought you would have nothing to lose so you would destroy Eric," Danielle snapped as I looked at Tony. I felt his pain as he was grieving for Amber all over again.

"They didn't think I would keep his child," I said facing her angrily. "Who let you out?"

"Our father thought the pack might turn on you for me over time," Danielle glared as I looked at my heartless sister.

"I can't believe I thought the ancestors were the good guys!" I gasped as Eric teleported into the room.

"Sapphire calm down," Eric said as I looked at my mark which was turning black.

"The ancestors aren't who they pretend to be," I said tears cascading my cheeks.

"I know I learned that the hard way," Eric said as Tony took my hand pulling me into his arms.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you," Tony said wiping my tears. He pressed his lips to mine silencing the building dark energy.

"Tony I thought I lost you," I whispered as we faced Danielle. "You are exiled never come back."

"You aren't calling the council?" Danielle gasped as I shook my head.

"I should but you are family so leave and take my father with you!" I snapped harshly. She rushed from the room my father hot on her heels. "I hope you all will still have me as your leader but I understand if you want me to step down."

"Sapphire, Sapphire," the pack started chanting causing me to blush.

"Family is forever!" I yelled as they cheered. I faced Tony as he took my hand.

"I love you Sapphire," Tony said softly as I smiled.

"I love you Tony!" I said firmly as his lips caressed mine sending fire rushing through me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as the pack let out a collective gasp.

"Aww," They said before clearing out. I looked up into his honey eyes the pain vanishing from my heart.

"Sapphire will you marry me again?" Tony asked as I pretended to think about it. I watched panic fill his eyes.

"Yes," I smiled as I used my power to materialize the ring on my finger.

"Sapph," Eric called making me face him.

"I'm done with the ancestors," I said softly making my way toward him. "You are like my brother Eric!"

"You are my little sister Sapphire," Eric said wrapping his arms around me. "If you need anything you know where I am."

"Sapphire," Tony said as he took my hand. "Can I bring Jamie to the compound?"

"Yes as long as you come too," I smiled as we made our way to Tony's house. "Wait how are we supposed to explain this to Jamie?"

"I have no clue," Tony said as we walked in the house. I felt my anxiety level spike as it was too quiet.

"Jamie," I called out. I felt Tony release my hand as no response came. He ran through the house calling for his daughter getting no answer. I froze seeing a note on the floor. I picked it up tear building in my eyes.

Little sister,
We took Jamie with us. If you want to see her alive again retract our exile and resign as Alpha. You have until tomorrow to step down or the next time you little Jamie she'll be dead.
Your loving sister,
Danielle

"Tony!" I yelled as he ran over to me. Tears streaked my face as I handed him the note. It was all my fault that they took Jamie. If anything happens to her I would never forgive myself...