Rory

We arrived home to find Rory waiting. I stood next to Eric when a felt a wave of magic coming from Rory. I was shocked as she had her magic stripped.

"Rory what are you doing here?" I asked as she took Eric's hand in hers stroking his cheek.

"Eric we should get married," Rory smiled as I looked at her angrily.

"Hey hands off. You left him when he needed you. I protected him and stayed with him while he was in a coma. What did you do for him?" I growled when I was launched through the bay window. I winced in pain as Eric faced her.

"What the hell Rory she's pregnant with my child!" Eric snapped as I tried to move.

"How do you know it's yours?" Sniped Rory. Eric paused and I knew he was considering the possibility. "She could have been pregnant when you met."

"Eric have I lied to you," I snapped as she pulled him toward her. "Why would I lie about that? I'll prove it," I said firmly as Eric helped me to my feet. I gasped as I felt magic bubbling up from my womb. I watched my wound healing as Eric's eyes looked at me in surprise.

"The baby has magic," he smiled as I looked at him. I thought of the different types of magic this baby could have and prayed that the baby didn't have Magi powers.

"I guess so," I said as Rory glared.

"No baby has powers in the womb," Rory snapped as I tapped into the baby's magic knocking her into the wall.

"Babies with powerful parents can. Even I had powers in the womb they just didn't last," I said firmly referring to my past life. I winced as she tried to knock me across the room. I fell back into Eric tapping into the baby's magic again this time cutting off her airway. I was shocked at the level of anger it took. I released her instantly looking at my hand. The baby's magic almost made me a killer.

"What's wrong?" Eric asked as tears raced down my face. My child might become a killer like Eric.

"I nearly killed her with our baby's powers. I didn't even decide to hurt her the magic felt overwhelming," I sobbed as he looked at me.

"Our baby is strong how is that a bad thing?" He asked and for the first time I truly missed the good Eric. This Eric didn't see the problem with a dangerous child.

"I don't want to worry that our child is going to hurt people," I said firmly as Eric shook his head.

"I thought you were different Sapphire. I thought you understood," Eric yelled as I flinched.

"I never understood you killing people I just loved you so much I didn't care," I said my cheeks covered in tears.

"Just go!" He growled as my eyes widened in shock. Did he actually mean that?

"You said you would protect us," I said softly as he grabbed my arm dragging me to the front door.

"I am now get out," he snapped pushing me out the front door. I looked at the house as I got a glimpse into my past.

Flashback
I stood with my mother in my wedding dress. I felt my stomach fluttering as I was marrying the man of my dreams tonight.

"You look so pretty," my mom smiled. "You are lucky magic isn't important to him." Normally I would have yelled at her but I was too happy to yell. We made our way to the doors leading to the alter. We listened for the music before walking down the isle. My breath caught in my chest as I looked at Eric. He smiled at me as I made my way toward him. The ceremony was simple until it came to the vows.

"Do you Natalie Drew take Eric to be your husband forever?" The witch leader asked as I smiled.

"I do," I said quickly.

"And do you Eric take Natalie to be your wife for eternity?" I couldn't believe this was happening, I was getting married to the best man I have ever met.

"I," he stopped talking as panic flooded my system. "I can't do this," he said retreating up the isle his hand falling from mine.

"Eric you can't just walk away," I called to him tears falling quickly down my face. "I deserve more than just I can't do this!" He paused a moment before facing me.

"We have nothing in common Natalie, I wish our relationship would work but it won't. Eventually we would fight and break up. Making a vow to eternity is stupid and I can't promise we would last that long," Eric said as I took his hand.

"Then don't. We will wait to get married or change our vows to say for now instead of forever," I said to him desperately trying to reassure him as he pulled his hand from mine.

"It's not fair to you. I shouldn't have asked you to marry me this soon. I knew you wanted a wedding but I shouldn't have asked," Eric said rushing from the room leaving me standing at the alter with the entire coven watching as tears ruined my makeup.
End of Flashback
He left me at the alter alone without even considering my feelings. I was angry but then I realized we had gotten past that when I was killed. It was starting to make more sense but I still wasn't totally sure what led to my death. I looked up at the house seeing Eric kissing Rory in my bedroom. My heart cracked thinking of the old Eric.

"Eric," I whispered as I walked down the driveway and into the street. I walked quickly toward the bus stop to go find Josh. I needed someone to help me through this. I took one last look toward the house to find Eric watching me. We stared at each other until he shut the curtains. I got on the bus paying the driver before taking a seat. Tears spilled down my cheeks as the bus drove toward Josh's house. I was broken and alone again...

[A/N]
The dress in the picture is Natalie's wedding dress.