Fall

"Sapphire I'm putting you on bed rest for the last few weeks of your pregnancy!" Sam said making me gasp.

"But I'm the Alpha I can't just lay around all day!" I shrieked as he faced Tony.

"I'll make sure she follows your instructions," Tony laughed sitting on the bed next to me. Sam nodded walking out of the room and through the courtyard to his car. I heard him drive away before facing Tony.

"You aren't serious are you?!" I asked as he nodded.

"I'm going to make sure the babies and you are safe no matter..." Tony was cut off as the windows shattered. Tony used his body to shield me from the blast outside.

"What the hell," I gasped as Tony collapsed on the floor. "TONY!" I screamed as blood pooled beneath his body. I reached for the gun on the nightstand as chaos erupted in the courtyard below. I wrapped my fingers around the gun taking aim at the door. I winced as I felt a sharp pain in my back. I looked down as I felt water slipping down my legs. "Shit!" I winced as I realized my water broke.

"Sis!" Josh yelled from outside. "Run it's Nathan." I gasped as the first contraction hit. I took deep shaky breaths trying to breathe through the pain.

"Tony!" I sobbed as I watched the blood drain the life from his body. I took a breath slipping from the bed carefully making my way over to Tony. I looked finding a shard of glass in his back. I put as much pressure on his wound as I could between contractions. "Stay with me or better yet hold on for your little girl."

"Well if this isn't a beautiful picture," Nathan laughed as I quickly grabbed the gun aiming for his head. I kept my left hand pressed to Tony's bleeding wound.

"Stay the hell back!" I growled as he laughed.

"I dismantled your entire security and you are in no condition to fight!" Nathan smirked at me. "You should have accepted my offer."

"I said stay back!" I screamed when another contraction hit. I winced in pain still pointing the gun at Nathan.

"Put the gun down before you hurt the kids!" Nathan ordered causing me to fire three rounds at him. I watched the bullets stop in front of his face suspended mid air. He rushed me grabbing the gun from my grip. I gasped as I felt more liquid running down my legs. I gasped seeing it wasn't my water but blood gushing all over the floor.

"Nathan," I gasped as the room started spinning. I collapsed on my side as my blood stained my clothes.

"Sapphire!" Nathan gasped rushing to my side. He grabbed my hand as I felt his magic rush through me but the blood just kept coming.

"What did you do to her Nathan?!" Sam growled as Nathan looked at him. "I only gave you the information about the children so you could save them from monsters not kill them!"

"You betrayed me!" I gasped as I felt my life and the lives of my children slipping through my fingers. I reached for Tony needing his touch. I grabbed his limp hand holding on as I started to shiver. Sam knelt down looking at where the blood was coming from.

"Shit I can't save the kids here. The cord is coming out first as the more the baby comes out the more the cord rips," Sam gasped as I felt tears rush down my face.

"Kill me I don't care just save them," I gasped as Sam grabbed a knife. I watched as Nathan grabbed Sam's arm stopping him.

"No you can't just kill her!" Nathan snapped as Sam laughed.

"Man she did a number on you. She wants this now move!" Sam growled dragging the blade across my belly. My screams filled the house as pain erupted through my body. I felt my Lycan form begging to save me but I held back for my children. Nathan held my hand as I continued to scream in agony.

"Sapphire just hold on!" Nathan said as I felt a burst of the children's magic rush through my hand. I watched as they pulled the first baby out.

"It's a girl," Sam said handing the girl to Nathan. I felt a final burst of magic as Sam pulled the last baby out. "It's another girl." I gasped looked over at Tony gripping his hand using the last ounce of the magic in my body to heal him. I watched his eyes fly open as my vision went black...

(Josh's POV)
I woke in the courtyard surrounded by dead pack members. I jumped to my feet rushing inside to find Sam holding one of the babies. I watched as Sapphire reached for Tony who was dead on the floor next to her. I could tell my sister was next. I watched as Tony jumped to his feet as Sapphire became very still her hand going limp.

"Sapphire!" I cried out as Nathan spun toward me holding the last piece of Sapphire left.

"Stay back!" Nathan ordered.

"No you killed my sister because according to you she's a monster. From where I'm standing the only monsters are you. When we attack it's to protect our family but you killed her because she was born a Lycan. It would be like us burning you at the stake for being witches," I snarled as Nathan froze looking at his daughter in his arms. "Tell me the coven will treat her like a normal girl not like a monster."

"Josh she's not breathing!" Tony said as he sat next to Sapphire.

"I know she died saving her family cause that's what a family does!" I said pointing my anger at Nathan and Sam. "At the end of the day Nathan she still loved you. She couldn't harm you Nathan."

"Shut up Josh!" Nathan said clearly unable to face what he had done here. He killed a sweet kind woman out of fear and rejection...