As One

I woke the next morning to Eric barging into my room.

"What the hell? Can't I at least have the courtesy of you knocking?" I snapped getting to my feet quickly.

"Sure," Eric said as I looked down at my tank top and pajama bottoms.

"Can you leave so I can get dressed?" I gasped as he smirked.

"You aren't a morning person are you?" Eric asked causing me to shoot him a glare.

"Just because I'm a prisoner doesn't mean I'm not a person," I growled as he laughed.

"Getting brave are we?" Eric asked as I pushed him into the hallway shutting my door. I groaned before walking to my closet grabbing jeans and a blue tank top. I pulled them on before heading into the bathroom to brush my hair and my teeth. I walked back to the door pulling it open.

"What did you want?" I asked harshly.

"I want you to assist me with a spell," Eric said as I crossed my arms.

"Why should I?" I demanded angry that he would even ask me.

"Because I can bring Tony back to life," Eric said causing my mouth to drop as my heart began to race.

"Are you serious?" I asked softly containing my excitement.

"I brought you back didn't I?" Eric asked as I rolled my eyes.

"What is the spell?" I questioned wondering what could be so important.

"It's a spell that will transfer magic from one witch to another," Eric said as my stomach dropped.

"Who's power are we taking?" I asked softly though I was pretty sure I knew the answer.

"I am taking the magic from Brooke and Katherine," Eric said as I shut my eyes.

"Promise me they won't be harmed," I gasped holding back tears. I should have said no but I felt my morals bending in the hopes of saving Tony.

"The spell is safe," Eric said as I looked into his dark eyes.

"Fine but my family is not to be touched!" I snapped following Eric downstairs. We made our way into a dimly lit room with candles along the edge. I looked around at the witches in the room as my heart raced.

"Ready my love," Eric asked as I took a small breath.

"Bring Tony back first!" I said firmly as he shut his eyes. I gasped as a ghostly figure of Tony started taking shape. I took a sharp breath as Tony stood before me. I rushed into his arms taking in his scent.

"Sapphire," Tony gasped wrapping his arms around me.

"Okay let's do the spell now," Eric snapped harshly. I faced Eric taking his hands. Eric started chanting as I felt out powers link sending pain through me. I gasped falling to one knee. I couldn't pull away as Eric and the room around us chanted. I felt the darkness flash through my heart before suddenly it all stopped. I stood as Eric stared at me. I looked down at my hands as they were glowing a deep red.

"Sapphire!" Tony gasped trying to run to me when Eric put up a magical barrier between us. I faced Tony tears streaming my cheeks as I ran to the wall. I put my hand up as Tony put his on the other side of the barrier.

"Tony," I gasped as I felt the internal struggle deep inside. I could feel a darkness in my soul but a light in my heart locked in battle. I knew Tony could keep me from embracing the darkness but I couldn't reach him. "I love you never forget no matter what I love you!"

"Sapphire, fight it!" Tony said banging his hands on the wall as I looked into his chocolate gaze. I fell to my knees trying to hold on to the kindness inside me.

"Help me," I gasped as he knelt down looking into my eyes.

"Think of Brooke and Katherine," Tony said as I felt my body calming. "They need their mother so fight for them!"

"It's working," I whispered as Eric grabbed my shoulder pulling a knife. He pressed the cold blade against my throat as Tony started yelling.

"No stop!" Tony screamed as I held as still as possible. I felt the blade prick my neck sending a small drop of blood down my neck as tears rushed down my face.

"Nathan," I gasped as Eric squeezed my shoulder causing my to wince.

"Shut up!" Eric growled as I looked up at Tony.

"Nathan please you promised," I sobbed as the knife hit the floor. I got to my feet facing those kind grey eyes. "Nathan drop the barrier."

"I can't," he said clearly struggling to hold control. I faced the barrier summoning my power forcing it into the wall. I felt the barrier shifting slightly but it wasn't breaking. I took a deep breath before phasing into my Lycan form. I felt the wall come crashing down as I turned human again. I took one last glance at Nathan's sad eyes before rushing to Tony. I grabbed Tony's arm teleporting us to our home quickly.

"Tony!" I gasped wrapped my arms around him as tears of joy streaked my cheeks. Tony put his arms around my waist lifting me off the ground. "I thought I wasn't going to see you again."

"I know," he said when I heard a crash behind me. I spun find Josh standing there mouth hung open. "Might want to clean that up." Tony smirked as Josh shut his mouth.

"Jamie," I called out causing her to run into the room. She stopped seeing her father before running into his arms. He scooped her up holding her close.

"Daddy," she smiled as I walked out of the room to give the privacy. I finally had Tony back but that didn't solve tomorrow's problem. I still had no way to stop Eric and now that I escaped he was going to come after us with everything he has...