Introduction

Anika Sirivasan, sweet kiddish and immatured girl in certain cases. She loves to play around with small kids and with elderly people's.A friendly type indeed. She is a graduated student.

She has this one goal to achieve in her life but due to her characteristic she thinks that she can't do it. She doesn't know how to behave good in certain places. All she can do is be with a smiling face and entertain people. Dance is her passion where she have been learning bharathanatiyam for years.

Anirudh Ravichander, the well known rockstar in Kollywood. A prefect guy who can make every girl fall in love just with his insane music. All his goals had come true earlier the year he thought of, he is now working more hard in all his albums. He has this huge gang around him always, in his studio Albuquerque.

His friends are the ones who keep him grounded making him to play or go out with them. And now, his only aim is to marry a girl who he falls in love with for the first time. He has everything to give for that one girl.

Anu Srinivasan, a bold beautiful and cute girl who is the younger sister to anika. Anu is a specialist doctor who works in IIM hospital, chennai.Anu loves her elder sister so much than everyone else. She really means a world to her.

As her parents doesn't show much love to their first daughter Anu showers all her love towards anika firmly. Anu's goal is to set a beautiful life for her sister and watch her being happy with her man.

Shashank Vijay, anirudh's very close friend from college days. He works under anirudh's music band as a drummer. He feels great to be anirudh's friend as he loves to be around him.

Shashank is to be husband to Anu Srinivasan. They both have been in relationship for 2 years and now they're planning to get married. Shashank's goal is to work with anirudh for lifelong and never leave him and go. And to be an actor in Kollywood field.

...

Hola my beautiful readers, here is the introduction of my story. So, these members are the ones who play an important role in my story.

It's just a small introduction, there is nothing big on this. From here, the story starts on how Anirudh finds his first love and how Shashank gets married to Anu and how Anu settles a life for her sister anika.

Most importantly, the story will explain how anika's character gets a change and achieves her dream goal !

Stay tuned !