Chapter 19

"Nu did he just say me as torture.Naa avaan naa torture pandren ahh nu." I said, turning towards anu with tears running down my cheeks.

"Ani do you even realise what you just said ? Look what happened now." Sreyas said, under his breath reculantly.

"Never knew you would hurt her this much ani. After all she just wanted to drink red wine. I don't understand what wrong you found in that." Anu said.

"Anu... I didn't-" Anirudh paused himself.

"Nu if I'm a torture to him then why did he marry me? Why did he love me? Yen Nu anil appdi sonna." I said, wheepingly.

Anirudh couldn't talk a word after hearing that from Anika. He clearly understood how painlessly he hurted anika.

"Hey Niku, don't cry da. Here, you have this red wine you have all the rights to take it." Anu said, convincingly.

"No I don't want." I said, moving the red wine glass away from me. "Anil doesn't like me having red wine so I'm not having it. Anaa avaan sonnadhu yenna rombo hurt paaniduchi."

This phase hurted anirudh deep inside. For a second his heart stopped its function as he felt a thunder storm inside. He had never wished a situation like this to happen in his entire life but then everything went into a mess just because of a DRINK !

"Dei ani console her da. She's too sensitively emotional. She will be alright only if you comfort her." Shanky said, nudged anirudh.

"Yes, ani she looks so broken already. Look how she's crying pakkavae pavaam aah irukudaa." Sid said.

Determinedly, I let out all my emotions crying like a river falling down my cheeks. I don't know if anirudh really meant to say that. But, what made him to say that I'm a torture for him.

Was I that bad to him? I loved him so much, truly from bottom of my heart but he broke all of that just like. I'm just not able to face him!

Anirudh got up from his chair and descended himself to the washroom. He was dumbfounded! He doesn't know how to convince Anika but he has to as she's crying so badly because of him. Anirudh washed his face and relaxed himself for a while and decided to console Anika.

"Niku, look at me! Stop crying see I'm there for you. I can understand how much hurtful you're but don't lose yourself for someone da. Ani must have said like that without his knowledge." Anu said, hesitatingly as she didn't know how to console anika.

She had no other ways than accepting the fact that anirudh said it unknowingly. But, deep inside she's so mad at anirudh for saying that to Anika.

How come he didn't understand her childish heart ?

Just then, anirudh emerged in with his gang, while anu was giving out her best to console Anika. Anirudh stood in silence, beside anu watching how painfully anika was crying. He couldn't take it anymore. He took a deep breath in and let it out firmly.

"Shanky, I want to talk a word with niku." Anirudh said, fixing his gaze on the floor.

Quickly, shanky signaled anu to give a private space for anirudh to talk with anika. Anu hesitatedly left the place with her other friends, leaving anika with anirudh.

I didn't want anu to leave me alone. I was helpless in a way didn't know how to stop anu from leaving the place. My back faced anirudh, I wasn't in a good situation to face as I clearly know that I'll feel like hug him tight and pour out my emotions laying down on his chest. I'm so sure that either one of this will happen if I face him. All because, because I don't know how to be mad at him!