Chapter 2

"Machan, I saw her again.Thanks for bringing me to EA da." Anirudh said, happily.

Iyappan didn't respond anything and looked irritated.

"Her eyes, Her smile, and that innocence in her. Dam! She just drives me crazy though I don't know much about her." Anirudh said, smilingly.

Iyappan raised an eyebrow , starred at Anirudh angrily. He couldn't take his encountering talks anymore.

"She looked more pretty today than on the day I met her first. God heard my pains and he made to meet her for the second time after days." Anirudh said, feeling overjoyed.

"Machan, for the last time I'm asking you is she really that girl you were talking about a two days back." Iyappan said, unsurely.

"How many ever times you ask me. She is that girl who I saw at the Alwarpet signal." Anirudh said, confidently.

Iyappan faced palmed himself. He banged his forehead using his hand. Anirudh looked at him confused and cluelessly.

"What happened da?" Anirudh asked.

Iyappan threw a devilish glare at anirudh while he looked at him with his innocent face.

"Do you know her ? You might have known her right." Anirudh said, doubtfully.

"She is sreyas's cousin sister." Iyyapan exclaimed.

Anirudh jerked, putting a big sudden break. He stopped driving pulled out the gear and looked at Iyappan shocked.

"Sreyu's cousin ? What ?" Anirudh asked, surprised.

"Yes, she is sreyas uncle's daughter. Her name is Niku. Sorry Anika." Iyyapan proclaimed.

"Oh my freaking shit! How did sreyu hide this from me. But see her name itself defines that she is for me." Anirudh said, blushing a little.

"Is that so important now? You seriously have gone nuts just like her." Iyyapan said, sternly.

Anirudh quickly took an u-turn and drove fast in 60 mph speed limit. Iyyapan didn't know why anirudh uturned back rather than going to his house.

"Machan, Where are you going now? Aren't we suppose to visit your house?" Iyyapan said.

"Back to Albu. Will visit home later now got a very important work to do." Anirudh said, with a grin on his face.

Iyappan quickly banged his forehead on the dashboard. He didn't know Anirudh was actually talking about anika to his friends since the day he met her. And Iyappan was clearly able to understand what Anirudh was up to.

In about 25 minutes, Anirudh reached his studio Albuquerque and rushed up to the terrace to meet sreyas and others.

He was so happy and didn't know how to express it out. Anirudh's friends, syreas shashank and sid were at the lawn sitting in a group, chatting.

"Sreyu! Sreyu! Tell me about your cousin." Anirudh said, coming up from behind.

"Which cousin ?" Sreyas questioned, cluelessly.

"He is asking about your cousin anika." Iyyapan interuppted.

Shashank looked bluntly at Anirudh and Iyyapan. He wondered with what story they were up to this time.

"Yes,tell me about her!" Anirudh said, wrapping his arms around sreyas shoulder.

"Why do you want to know about her now? You have never met her or seen her pic."Sreyas said, reculantly.

"I already did. Remember the girl with lollipop,the crossing road with kids and playing with balloons."Anirudh said, smilingly.

"Yeah! Wait, is that girl is anika you actually meant?" Sreyas said, widing his eyes.