Chapter 13

Anirudh's POV

She looked up at me brightly. Her eyes drizzled. Her cheeks turned so reddish like a tomato. Without any sign or movement I felt her head on my chest giving shivers to my heat body. I was freezed with her sudden action. A moment which I wanted to come true.

She hugged me!

I'm seriously not able to think straight. She laying her head on my chest, holding my shirt and letting out her emotions just made me emotional.

My hands are frightened to wrap her around me. She is definitely touched by my words. I'll always be there for you niku no matter what. Saying this to myself, I wrapped my hands around her, slowly caressed her hair. I'm rejoiced by her warmth which is embracing me.

I wished that we both stay like this for the whole day. But just on time, my dad entered my room with the nurse. We both parted away sensing dad's presences inside my room and she just went to the balcony without facing me. I felt so horrible! I want her beside me.

"How are you feeling now, ani." My dad asked, concerned.

" Yeah, quite better paa." I said, with a fake smile on my face.

Literally, I ran my eyes at the balcony watching my lollypie but her back was facing me. I couldn't see her face because of the curtains and my dad was blocking my view, sitting right in front of me.

With no hesitation, I started to listen to my dad's long, very long lecture.But corner of my heart feel relieved as he didn't talk about anika.

Anika's POV

I hugged him! I felt so secured under his embrace. I felt reborn with his words. Does this all mean I love him?! Am I in love? I'm so confused! He's there for me, he'll be there for me no matter what. This is what he said.

But why he loves me this much? I questioned. I know I have this question within myself but never had the guts to ask him or find a answer for it.

But, I seriously wish I stayed in his arms for the whole day, his dad came in just like that spoiling everything. And I'm so happy that my prayers have finally come true. Thanks to those orphanage home kids for the prayers for bringing back my squirrel to normal life. I know if I inform about this to sreyas and others, they'll definitely bury me up with their praises.So, I hid it.

Seeing his dad's disperse I emerged myself in just on time when the nurse injected him an injection on his left hand. I stood freezed, closing my eyes and clutching my fingers together not able to see that scenario.

I then released myself, taking a step forward to walk towards the door as he'll be going to sleep.Before I could make a move, I felt my hand tightened holded by a soft warm palms. I turned around and found anirudh holding my wrist. I gave a confused look at him, he grinned in return.

"When will I replace your teddy pablo's place?" He asked, with a cute expression on his face.

I bulged my eyes in shatter. I have no idea what made him to ask that. I'm speechless. I'm not at able to think anything straight to find an answer for his questions. I flinched my hand away from him, without uttering any word to him.

I regret for leaving the place numbly but I had no answer for his question. I wonder how he reacted to this sure he must have felt wrong.

-

2 weeks passed like a roller coaster and I'm back to my den spending times with my magical instruments. Finally, winter has approached but it's getting worse day by day.

The wind waves and the drizzles of rain showering into my albu den, energised me to compose lovely tunes.Composing romantic tunes at a cold climate is just feels filled with lots of emotions.