Authors Note

Hello ! My beautiful lovely readers :) I know you guys must be wondering why there's another authors note from me well this note is not at all related to my book Un Kadhal Irundhal Poodhum or with my updating schedule.

I'm gonna discuss and talk about my 5th book. Where I have been thinking to start it once I finish my 4th book but then I seem to be like not able to hold on the excitement with myself by how my 5th book plot has come up with. Because I have planned to bring back my ever favourite cutest character my arav baby back into my book! Of course he's all your favourite too. Yes, in this you all could have understood that anirudh and anika will play the role as leads.

Okay guys, a clarification with the name anika, you guys might wonder why I'm using the name anika in my books the actual reason is that the name is so close to my heart and I can't think of any other names unless it's anika. So, if you guys had that doubt why it's anika always here's a small clarification of it.

And so, Are you guys willing, loving  to see baby Aravind back on my book?! I badly need all your support, feedbacks and comments on this. With all your comments only I can decide whether to bring arav or not and about the start of the book too. One more thing I would be updating my Un Kadhal Irundhal Poodhum by this month end.

Thank you all for your consoled words for me on my previous note! I was so overwhelmed; btw! With all your words and my prayers my family is okay now but not so good to say. So yeah, guys please do give all your opinions for my 5th book. Regarding this if guys wanna DM me sure you guys can; will try my best to reply!