Chapter 21

Anika's POV

2 weeks of days passed slowly like a tortoise race. I'm now stepping into 1 month of love life with my squirrel anil, and his love life enters the 2nd month. I know this is quite confusing but this date 17th was the day I confessed my love to him and started my life.

I so badly wish anirudh was here today but then he's still in Los Angeles busy with his working schedules with the top Grammy award winner diplo! He's suppose to reach India a week ago but due to his working time he had to extend his stay and this made me awfully upset.

Each moment when he calls me I pretend myself that I don't miss him and I'm happy because I know how he will feel. But, to be honest I do it unwillingly, controlling all my emotions.

At one part I was so glad and happy that his friends took care of me like how anirudh would have took care of me. And the kids at my orphanage home made all my days elated. They were a cure medicine for my missing sickness of anirudh. Things that I love really made changes for my entire life.

Now, At this moment I'm starting to miss anirudh more where I'm like I just wanna see him right now and cry. My body, my ribs, my bones, my heart every single thing misses him so badly. At times I feel uneasy with myself because he's not there.

Though he calls me and messages me but still that doesn't satisfy me. And I seriously hate to be alone in this house. Sreyas leaves me all alone just shed with this four walls and stuffs.

In a lazy state, I made my way towards the kitchen to grab something and fill my hungry stomach. I don't know why I feel so hungry each hour and then I drift off to sleep. These kinda things are so new to my behaviour. I ran my eyes around the kitchen to find yummy-ish food and found empty.

The chips box is empty and no juice in fridge. The dark chocolate biscuit is missing! Urghh! There's nothing to eat. I know who must have finished all this so called Iyappan the monkey finished everything.

I left the kitchen and pulled out my phone from the table near by the television stand. I dialled the numbers to call sreyu as I'm terribly hungry right now. The phone was ringing... and ringing...

Huhhh!! Finally he picked up!!

"Sreyuu where are you ?" I asked, rushingly.

"I'm in T nagar came to buy mac charger." He said, politely.

"I'm hungry! Yennaku yedhadhu sappudaa vangituvaa." I said, in a sad tone.

"I already brought you so much of food and junk items for you. There will be some in kitchen have that." He said.

"There's nothing! All the chips, juice, biscuits finish." I said, sadly.

"Adipaavi yelladhiyum oru naalulae sapputiya?" He said, shocked.

"Naa illa neenum thaan senthuu sapputah kooda andhaa koranguu veraa." I said, in an irritated tone.

"Hmm, sapputudhadhum illmaa yaarulan kuda senthuu sapputah aah note panni vei." He said, reculantly

I grinned widely through the phone speaker.

"Okay now, buy something for me to eat and reach home soon I'm dam hungry." I said, in a very strict tone.

"Let me see! Because after getting the mac charger I should reach airport pick up ani and on the way I get something for you to eat. Is that okay ?" He said, in a causal tone.

That pick up ani energised me like anything. He's coming today? Really? My squirrel is reaching today?

"Wait! What ani returning to chennai today ? Are you serious ?" I asked, surprised.