Author's Note

Hola people ! Hope you'all are doing good and enjoying your holidays. So, well you guys must have guessed already that I have something to say, as it's stated author's note.

Yes, I have something to say, on the Instagram world anirudh fan accounts have been going rounds with a note that says ' Anirudh doesn't like stories which are portrayed with his name and in romance genre. And they have asked all the story writers to stop it.'

Okay, this is quite disappointing to all the fanfic writers out there. I don't really know if this was really stated by anirudh himself, but I think we should consider it in a good way.

So, now Long Lost Love my 5th book will be changed to a general fiction book, whereas anirudh's name will be changed and so do some characters. I will not be portraying anirudh in any of my books, unless if there is another news related to stories of Anirudh, saying we can write I might change it back to anirudh. But I don't think there's going to be a news that way.

With that, I may not continue Un kadhal irundhal poodhum as it's purely a fanfiction. The reason why I'm just gonna concentrate on Long Lost Love is because the main plot is so different from the books I have done till date, it will be good if it comes as a general fanfic and I have just started that book I really can't leave it.

So, please guys don't mistake me. Un kadhal irundhal poodhum will be on pause for a while. And please don't just take my story and publish it in some other websites.

I can see few people using my book's character name anika, as their real name. I'm not interested into tell who that person is but I just liked to give out my opinion. As a writer I don't like to see my character's name being used in others book.

Thank you all for showering so much of love and support. 11K readers, 1K votes for my fourth book Un kadhal Irundhal Poodhum. You guys showered so much of love towards this book and its the very first time I have reached the height when the book is still on-going with updates.

I really, really wish to continue this book, I even planned to give out two chapters here as I reached 1K but I need to pause it for a while. Hope you guys will pour the same love and support to my fifth book long lost love.

Updates will be on from next week!