Chapter 26

Anirudh's POV (Day 2 in hospital!)

"Ani, chief doctor agreed to discharge anika. I seriously wonder why he's so reluctant when she's quite alright. Forget about that, you takeher home back around in the afternoon." Anu said, putting her both the hands inside her laboratory coat pocket.

"Thank god he agreed anu! If not it will be hard for me convince anika. Alright, mom informed that she's on the way to visit her. So we will leave along with mom." I said, in a husky voice.

"Thats great! Take care ani, don't forget that anika has her physiotherapy in two days and give medicines for her on time, especially the tablet which I mentioned." Anu said, in a strict tone.

"Don't worry anu! I will take care of her like a little kid and do all the needs." I said, with a smile on my face.

"I know you will, but still be cautious." She said, crossing her fingers infront of me.

That care, love and affection effected on her face brightly as she was that keen on with her words.

"Okay ani, I gotta go! I have a cardiac surgery to attend. You take care of everything I will come and see anika soon if I get time after the surgery." She said, rushing her feet off.

I gifted her a normal smile and walked out the room as soon she left. With no longer feeling of distressed or anxious, very pleased to be I went up to see my lollypie, with a smile crept on my face.

Pulled the door to enter in and found the women behind all the drama's, Nitya with my mom talking with anika. In seconds my face expressions changed, I can sense my pressure raising and flaring up on my face.

Why the hell she's back here? Surely, she's here for something with a brilliant plan, cleverly she came with my mom so that I won't ask anything? As Each second pass I hated to see her in this place, feel like push her out of here harshly.

"Aiii, Anil is here !" A sweet feminine voice echoed into my ears, stopping my thoughts as a smile crept appeared on my face naturally.

Everything fades away the moment I glance at my lollypie.

"What did the doctor say da?" Mom asked, politely.

"He gave some medication list for anika and agreed to take her home." I replied.

"Yayy! Finally I'm going home!" Anika exclaimed, exhilarated.

I smiled broadly looking at the way she was enthusiastic to leave the hospital like a kid.

"Okay then, I will go down finish with the formalities and bills. You be with anika here and make her to finish the juice." Mom said, passing me the juice cup to me and looked calm.

"Hugh, aunty its time for me to leave too. I will just accompany you down." Nitya,interrupted in between. "Bye anika, take good rest okay." And a bid bye to anika.

Glad, but I find something fishy by her withdraw. Taking the chance I decided to meet her in person and know what she have planned. With a hope that she didn't tell anything about the dramas.

"Niku, you have this juice I will just be back. Need to buy few medicines for you, will go catch mom and tell her this." I said, in a rushed voice and left the room quickly.