Chapter 11

Anika's POV

I reached anirudh's studio in about 25 minutes. As the grill gate was wide opened, I emerged myself inside Albuquerque in curiosity seeing a huge crowd at the place.

There was a huge crowd of boys standing in queue with their phones ready. " Why are they here ? " that's all my question was ?! I glared at them weirdly and ran upstairs to meet my squirrel and his squads.

To my surprise I saw his squads outside at the wooden porch. There was sid, sreyas and iyappan having chaos. I walked towards them with a bright face like a kid.

" Hey Iyaps! " I said, giving a sweet knock on his head.

" Hello " he said, shrinking his face.

I quickly settled myself taking a place beside my handsome sreyu, wrapped my arms with his. Im happy that he started to understand my feelings.

He always do but this time he shows it in an extreme. I could see the change in him. But I don't know if he could notice that I know his changes.

" Where is Anil and shanky ? Sreyu." I asked, with an innocent face.

" Ani is at the fans meet downstairs. Shanky ?! I dont know where he went." Sreyas said, caressing my hair.

He is sweet ! I'm glad to be his cousin sister.

" Oh! So, those people downstairs have come to meet ani aah ?! Appo naanum poi meet pannitu vaaren." I said, getting ready to leave the place.

" Excuse me wait ! You're not someone to ani. You're his wife." Iyappan interrupted.

" Don't you know he meets his fan club members in weekdays ?" Sid said.

I shrunk away from iyappan, throwing an unusual glare at him.

" Nope ! " I answered sid, pressing my lips.

A silence was maintained after my utterance. I moved more closer to sreyas, still holding his hand. I sat comfortably on the couch, crossing my legs. I was bored with the silence that they were maintaining. I finally broke up the silence.

" Sreyu I feel bored! Come let's play FIFA." I said, pulling sreyas hand.

" Let's play truth or dare niku!" Iyappan insisted.

I have no idea why iyappan suggested truth or dare game out of a sudden. I looked at them, questioningly.

" What about FIFA ?" I asked, raising my one eyebrow.

" PlayStation is under service." Sid said, clearing his thorat.

Iyappan placed an empty plastic bottle on the centre of the table. We all were ready to start the game. The rules and regulations were quite simple so I guess I'm safe.

But at the same time, I should be careful and alert all the time because I don't know at what minute they'll change the rules.

And the game begins, Iyappan spinned the bottle, it kept spinning quite for long. I watched the bottle spin, keeping my hand under my jaw.

Everyone will wish something creepy when the bottle spins. And I was wishing that the bottle should point at iyappan though I wasn't ready with a question for him.

" Iyaps daww " Sreyas chuckled.

As per my wish the bottle stopped, pointing its arrow at iyappan. I went crazy clapping my hands and chuckling.

" So, Iyaps Truth or dare ?" I asked.

" Truth ! I don't dare to do anything that's from you. So I better go on with truth." Iyappan said, showing weirdo face.