Chapter 15

Anika's POV

I walked out of anirudh's home with lots of thoughts how I'm going to surprise my dad and make shanky come to my house.

I can't do this all by myself making shanky to come to my house is the toughest work to do.He'll bomb with questions. Thinking about ideas I walked down the streets, nearing to my house.

To my surprise and happiness I saw my little cute bunch of chipmunks playing at the park. I walked towards them with a bright smile on my face. I kept the bags aside and jumped onto them.

"Heyy!! Guys." I said, excitedly.

"Nikuuu!! Where have you been??" Vicky asked, opening up his jaw wide.

"Emm-hmm I'm staying in anirudh's house so I have been missing here.But I missed you guys so much." I said, kneeing down on the ground to catch up their level.

"Why do you live in anirudh's house?" Venky questioned like a boss.

"Yes, we missed you so much too." Rishi said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"And your mom why is she so rude? Whenever we visit your house to check if you're there she whacks us out." Sarath complained

"Deii, leave all that. I'm here now you guys can play, talk and have fun with me till I leave." I said, with a smile on my face.

"Yayyy Anika is back." Everyone chorused.

"Okay shuhh!" I said, keeping my index finger on my lips. "I need a help from you people. Today's appa birthday you guys should go inside my house and bring him out."

"Oh yeah! Anu sis gave us chocolate in early morning now I remember." Vicky said, scratching his head.

"But your evil mom will be there. How are we suppose to go?" Rishi asked.

"And Niku you still didn't answer me. Why are you staying in anirudh's house?" Venky said, crossing his arms.

"Venky, I'll answer to you later. Right now, I need you all to bring my appa to this park. And importantly don't tell him that I called him."  I said, earnestly.

"Niku we don't get anything. Tell us what you have planned with that we will proceed." Sarath said.

So, then we all together formed a circle and I whispered them the plan of the mission today. There wasn't enough time for us to arrange things but we decided to manage with the things we have. I instructed Rishi, Venky and Sarath to go bring my dad while me and Vicky was forming an idea to bring up shanky over to my house as today's his birthday too.

At last, crushing my brain I got a very simple idea and quickly called shanky before I could forgot the idea. As per my plan, everything is going to happen well. Shanky said he'll be here in 15 minutes and I'm dam excited now.

In 20 minutes I heard shanky's car horn. I and Vicky ran up to him, pulled him to the park. We both didn't really bother his questions we just reminded to be calm and cool.

"Niku can you please tell me the reason why you called me here?" Shanky asked, having his arms akimbo.

"Wait! Wait for a while. You'll soon know." I said, calmly.

"Can you stop your craps! I have work now." He said, under his breath.

"Yennaku kagaa wait panna maatiya." I said, with a break voice which sounded like I was about to turn emotional.

"Pavaam anaa munji-yae kaamichi yen vaaiya adakidu." He said, pissed.

I grinned widely.

At my house!