Chapter 14

"After aravind left me, you're the only person I believe in.I don't know if you know about aravind, to say he was everything to me, my ribs, my heart, my backbone. He was there for me through my thick and thin. He is a person who wishes best things for people just like you. More than a friend, I liked him as person. He was something special for me and now you're just equal the way how Aravind was to me. I just love you to the moon and back anika." He finished, his long answer.

"YOU will always be my only favourite person till my last breath." He said, holding my hand with his.

Literally, My eyes welled up with tears and so was his. I understood his friendship love with aravind, not every friend will get this much love for just one person. But me, in aravind's place just made me to be emotional.

I seriously don't know how to react or speak a word for his utterance. I was so shocked with his YOU and now I'm astonished by his words.

I got to know how much he loves me and how true he is. But I badly need some time to confess my love to him. Yes, I'm falling for him deeply now, If I confess my love to him now then he'll think that his sentimental thoughts have made me to confess.

I wanna be real to him just like how he is. There's a time for all the things to start freshly between us.He leaned his head down on my hand covering his face, I could feel the wetness in my hand, his salty tears touching my skin freezed me.

I don't know how to console him, I'm helpless. I slowly brought my hand towards his head, to sooth him but my hands were frightened.

"Sir, your order." The waiter emerged in, breaking our interaction.

I let out a brief gasp! I quickly took my hand away from anirudh as he got up and sat comfortably.

"Have your cake, Niku. And here take your gift box." He said, with an assuring look.

I trembly grabbed the gift box, kept it inside my bag and started to have my red velvet cake. I couldn't resist myself from admiring him, I clearly admired him from corner of my eyes.

Just a selfish-ishly weird thing is that I wanted to do now was to eat his cake. Well, every lovers has this one feel when they love to eat their special one's food, drinks etc.

And I badly wanted to witness it too! I ran my eyes around the place to find an idea to divert Anirudh.

"Anil, Iyaps! He's here." I said, with a broad smile on my face.

He quickly turned around to look up for iyappan in that gap I exchanged our cakes. I could feel my face brightening up with smiles.

"Where is he?" He asked.

"That guy looked like iyaps. So, I thought it's him." I said, pointing my index finger at a young man in 20's with a pout face.

He shook his head and chuckled.

I freakingly lied! But that doesn't matter, his tasty cake matters me.With a blush on my face I continued to have the cake. I'm so glad that he wasn't able to find that he's actually having my cake.

After settling down the bills, we reached our car and was seated down, buckled our seat belts. Winds raised fast as the clouds were turning darker, I'm so sure the rain will pour down by the time I reach home.

Adoring the views outside, with an open window, feeling the cold wind on my face which gave goosebumps feels to me, a day with bliss it is. I turned around and looked at anirudh, with an assuring smile on my face.

He's so concentrated into his driving but I can't see him silent. I want him to talk to me. I want to hear that sweet voice of him. I comforted myself, tied my hair and closed the window.