Chapter 7

Anika woke up with a huge grin on her face, inhaled and exhaled her breathe wisely. "Today, is going to be a exciting day." Anika thought to herself.

She jumped off her bed, walked towards the bathroom and took her morning shower. She was excited to go out with Anirudh today as they planned earlier.

Anika wore a pink long skirt and a white top, applied a little bit of foundation and lip gloss. She was dolled up naturally.

Anika forgot about the last night incident and she was being so casual with her doings. She excited her room and found her delicious sandwich waiting for her.

She grabbed one sandwich in her hand and left her house, rushing her feet.
In about 25 minutes, Anika reached Albuquerque, with a huge smile on her face Anika walked up to the terrace to meet anirudh and his friends.

The hood seemed empty and clam, there was no one to be found outside of the studio room. Anika placed her index finger on her chin, wandered her eyes around the terrace looked for anirudh and his friends.

"Where must they have gone ?" Anika said to herself, wondering.

Anika walked towards the studio room and knocked the door, gently. Hearing the knock, Sid got up from his couch, paused his game and open the door to find, Anika infront of him.

"Hey Anika! You're here so early. What's up ?" Sid said, with a smile on hi face.

"Anil yengaa ?" Anika asked, innocently.

"He is sleeping." Sid replied.

"Oh! It's okay, I will wait for him here." Anika said, fixing her gaze at the floor.

"Come in anika and wait for him inside. He will wake up late." Sid said, concernedly.

"It's okay! I stay at the hood there." Anika said, pointing her finger at the lawn.

Before Anika and Sid could talk more. A masculine voice was heard from behind, stopping anika's way.

"Hey Anika." Anirudh emerged in.

"Ayy Anil, you woke up? So, can we go out now!" Anika said, cheerished.

Sid smiled at the way how Anika turned happy, seeing Anirudh. Sreyas had woke up him, hearing anika's voice when sid approached her.

He knew anika was here for anirudh and he felt anirudh would feel happy if he spends his time with her, as his mind was disturbed last night.

"Sure we can go now! But first we go to temple and then we go roam around chennai." Anirudh said, smilingly.

"Hrmm okay! Come lets go. We shouldn't waste our time staying here." Anika said, grabbed anirudh's hand.

Anirudh was dressed casually with his cap and coolers on. Just then, anirudh and anika entered into the temple together, which was nearby to anirudh's studio.

Anika looked around the temple like as if she have never visited the temple before. Anirudh had brought her to thank god for uniting Anika with him as his friend. He wished to himself that he will bring Anika to this temple and thank god for everything.

Both prayed to God together, all anirudh wished was for to make anika as his pretty soon and live happy. Just then the priest came forward and gave the vermilion on anirudh's hand, asked him to keep it on anika's forehead.

Anirudh was quite shattered with priests utterance. He was making sure himself twice whether he should keep that vermilion on anika's forehead.

"Ehmm, Anil vechi vidu time aagudhu." Anika said.