Chapter 8

Anirudh looked deep into her eyes, as his hot breath hit anika's face. Anika shivered, shockingly. Anirudh parted his lips to speak, getting more closer to her.

"Will you be my lolly pie ?" Anirudh asked, caressing her soft cheeks.

"Uhhh ?" Anika said, blinking her eyelids.

"Yenna kalyanam panniko ?" Anirudh said, with a huge grin on his face.

Anika was speechless and stunned. She couldn't register the words that came out from anirudh's mouth. She was dumbstruck with his utterance.

Before anika could react to his statement, anirudh pressed his lips against Anika's. The kiss was very sweet and passionate.

He made anika to feel the love and affection that he has for her just with that kiss. He wanted to explore her mouth roughly but then he was pushed away by anika's arms, forcefully.

She tried to leave the place but anirudh gripped her wrist tight, pulled her into his embrace.

"Anika, I have never seen any girl in my life being this innocent and humble. You might think this is too wrong or whatsoever. But, before meeting you my life wasn't going in a straight path. The moment when I met you in Alwarpet signal, that's where my life changed magically. You entered into my life like an angel and now I have got the feeling of love for the first time ever." Anirudh said, holding the grip of her wrist tight.

"I thought to myself that I will lead a beautiful and happy life with you. I need you in my life forever long, without you I can't think a life for myself. I love you Niku." Anirudh finished his utterance.

Anika's eyes were welled up with tears. She cried biting her lips, starred at his face angrily. She tried her best to flinch away from anirudh but his hold was tight.

Tears just dropped down her cheeks, instantly. The respect and trust she had in Anirudh broke down into pieces. She nearly hated to face him.

Anika moved a little when anirudh's hold was loosened. But then, he went forward, stopped her track, standing infront. Anika fixed her gaze down at the road and shivered nervously.

"Anika, nee yen kuda illama yennala oru life kudam imagine panni pakka mudiyadhu. Naa onna avulo love pandren. Nee paduraa kashtathaa yennala paadhukutu iruka mudiyala. Yennaku nee yen uyira venum." Anirudh said, making his way up to cup her face.

"Don't touch me! I just hate you!" Anika said, crushing her teeth.

"Anika ?" Anirudh said, unsurely.

"I believed you so much as a true friend. I never thought you'll bond with me having a cheap kinda thought within you. What did I do to you to love me? You betrayed my friendship respect that I had in you. I just hate love and now you." Anika said, crossing her fingers infront of anirudh.

"You don't have to do anything for me. Your nature character and that immaturity in you made me to fall in love with you. I didn't betray our friendship at all. Do you know how we became friends? I met you at a bus stop coincidencely and you approached me as your friend. But still my thought on you was always as my girl. The faith made us to be friends but seeing you facing problems I just can't be silent, hiding my feelings for you." Anirudh explained.